The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rahzizzle, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Anyone read this book? I just finished the first couple of chapters and had to take a break because I was getting so angry at this momma's boy arrogant punk of a president we have.

This is a direct quote from the fuck up himself - "One of the saddest things about the presidency is I don't have time to run more than 6 days a week"

WTF! Someone has there head up their asshole.

He even hires people to summarize long administrative essays down to 1 - 2 paragraphs for him so he doesn't have to read it all.

I want to see him murdered, I don't know about the rest of you, but it would make me sleep better at night knowing this ignorant pussy rich son of a bitch got what he deserved.

:eek::smoking:

2. Another book saying how bad George Bush is.....same old shit different title. wahh wahh wahh.

3. If you don't have a cringe in your stomach for how un-human this human being is, then you are just as bad as him :hello:

4. i think him going down as the the worst president ever is good enough.

more retrebution would be cool, too.

5. yeah I hope that fucker gets what he has coming.
    stupid fuck.

6. Has America been attacked since 9/11?

7. George W. Bush WAS the president on September 11th, 2001, was he not?

8. Yes 8 months after he inaugurated into office.

And it wouldn't have happened if Clinton would have got Osama when he got the chance.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/5908513.html

9. It wouldn't have happened if Papa Bush didn't train the fuckin Taliban and give them weapons and shit to get Russia out :p:D:cool:

10. Who was the bigger enemy at the time? The Taliban or Soviet Russia?

11. Haha, I'm not one to discuss politics, I just like stirring up some fun.

yadig?

12. Considering as how neither one had actually attacked US... I'd say neither :D

But training a bunch of religious radicals how to set up their own training camps (especially not knowing jack shit about their religion), and supplying them with lots of weapons, isn't exactly a good idea if you ask me.

The Taliban was a powder keg... Papa Bush lit the fuze. Clinton ignored it, and Baby Bush got PWNED by it 'cause he's a dumb, fascist pig, and doesn't belong anywhere near a seat of authority.

13. actually it was Carter and Reagen that supported the insurgency against the Soviet Union due to the fact that they did not want communism to spread throughout the middle east.

14. hind sight's 20/20

15. :hello::cool:

16. papa bush did a lot of sketchy things too, i.e.,the iran contra scandal. Im sure everyone has done things they dont want anyone to know about but this family is a bunch of idiots that gets caught. I would never smoke with them except maybe the youngest daughter. How the f ak did this chump get reelected?

17. He has done much more than kill.Though thats probably at the top of the list in my concern.I am somewhat a believer in Karma and he has done alot of bad things in his years.Though me wishing death upon him would make me know better than him.

18. You honestly cannot blame Bush for 9/11.....

19. Ol' Vincent has always been a little strange. Might want to check him out some more before taking what he says as gospel.

20. sure you can, he's a republican....:rolleyes: