Out/Indoor Combo Grow, Hawaii!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ar2orion11, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Here are some plants.. Some good, some ugly, some stinky, some fruity..

other plants will be labled as such

Start off with the indoor:

VEG ROOM:

Left to right : Hawaiian Bagseed, back is White Widow from seedbank, bad bad genetics.... Front middle is another hawaiian bagseed, left is a skunk hawaiian bagseed
    [​IMG]

Indoor Plant is Hydro, in a 5 gallon bucket It is 53 days into budding.. MAJOR heat damage to the leaves.. bud looks great tho
    [​IMG]

OUTSIDE!!!!!!!
    These guys started inside, but i have not enough room!
    The skimp ass plant is a Madagaskar Seed, came from there.. My buddy mailed me it . Bad genetics.... Nothing special, 100% Sativa
    [​IMG]

Here is a dank ass plant..... So so so STINKY and sticky... it is going to be some killer bud. It is called Cole-train.. Trainwreck mixed with something
    Good stuff
    Couple weeks til harvest
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a Beautiful CANDY KUSH plant. The colors are crazy!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS!

Will update in a week to show progress on the fattening buddzz

2. Damn! thats a think stalk on that hydro indoor plant. They all look good haha your a lucky man to have them ladies

3. that kandy kush does look great!!:D good job man

4. Well bad news...... The outdoor plants got jacked 2 nights ago.... My buddy isnt too upset, he realizes he told and showed way too many people....
    We still got the hydro tho !!!!

5. thats so fucked bro.....

6. It is what it is and it aint what it aint. Fuck

7. The CANDY KUSH looks like something I would love to grow. How much did you expect to get from it? I would love love loveee to grow a beautiful plant like that. No wonder why someone jacked it, I legit never saw a picture of any plant that made me feel as if I fell in love :D.

8. Im not entirely sure, but with the nutes we had and the genetics of this beauty we probably could have gotten a lot. It was a perfect pheno in my mind. I mean look at it. The colors are outrageous, and the size and height of the plant are money. too bad it was jacked.