AYYYE HEELP ME OUT!!!!(pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by coece01, Apr 29, 2010.

1. i been growing outdoors for about 2-3 weeks check out tha pics and see if everythings going okay...oh and i think i planted too many in the bucket? did i or does it not matter? and if i did, is it a BIG problem or duz it not really matter?

oh and i have like 5 plants in another bucket that i transplanted from a small pot about 2 days ago, imma put pics up tomorrow

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. I think you have way too many in that bucket. I would gently try to seperate some of those babies while their root systems are still very simple, because once they get a little bigger each one is going to need a lot more room and their roots are going to become a tangeled mess.

3. yeah dude you have way way too many in one bucket. separate them out asap. even if you put em in a cut in half 2 liter i'd put maybe one in each of those till you get more big buckets

4. It would make it that much more difficult to remove a plant if it turns hermie or male if they are all in one. So save yourself the hassle and put em into separate containers.

5. How should i go about taking them out the bucket without putting them in shock, and could i just take em out and dig holes in the ground and put em in there

6. Oh and could i just cut a few down instead of takin em out cuz i just tried to take em out the pot but there too close

7. If you don't mind losing how ever many plants you cut, which really could be more than half your plants. If you can't separate them now, it will only get more difficult when they are bigger since the roots will be tangle together. But also its not like your ripping them out, you should be able to soften the dirt around the plant and slowly work them apart.

And if you want to put them in the ground you can, but that's your choice id still stick them in cups until they are bigger and strong enough to just be stuck in the ground.

Just my 2 cents. Maybe other people will have some better input.

8. Aight watll happen if i just leave em together, i kno that theyll prolly be stunted but will they bud or no?

9. H and im not worryin bout losing a few plants but im not very good a transplanting which is y im trynna avoid doing that...so if i let them do wat they doing will they still bud n just be short or wat?