Do my plants look normal?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 3085, May 5, 2008.

1. I was just wondering because this is my first time growing.
    The plants have been planted for about 5 days

Attached Files:

2. yep, sure does.

3. Looks good, should tape up the sides of the cup or something though, roots do not like light.

4. growin like a weed!
    haha

5. thanks I have tape over the sides of the cups now :D

6. nice little babies u got there, how old r they now?

7. ok so this is what happened I did not tell anyone about those plants and my brothers friend kept telling me about his and I showed him mine but when he went back there a lot of his friends followed him and they left and then it was about midnite and I moved the plants to the other side of my house so they would be in the sun when the sun came up and I went outside at 9 in the morning and the plants were gone:(

8. wow man that kinda sucks. Can never trust too many other people with that shit.

Best advice is to find a place that like, nobody will come across. And that's your best bet.

9. Yea man I have told only my two best friends about them only because friend A is helping me through the whole proccess cause he has grown once before and friend B is going to just go in and water them once while both me and friend A are gone on a 5 day vaca with our families. But I trust both of them with my life so I don't even worry about that being a problem...But yea other than that I would never even think about telling anyone else...

And since your plants are only 5 days old why would those kids wanna steal them? They could grow their own just as easily hahahahaha...