big tree plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Drawz999, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Hi , anyone know any good strains that grow into BIG TREES ?
    i want to grow some really big plants in spring :)
    and any advice on the nutrients i should use that would work like steroids? :p

thanks

2. buy some mexican brick weed and plant the seeds. youl get some tall sativas outa that

3. do you even know what mexican brick weed is ? its not a strain, its weed ridicilously compressed to make bricks that weight under/over a killo ...

if you know any strain that grown enourmous, tell me the strain name please :) will be much easier

4. yes, i know what mexican brick weed is, and that it is garbage. you dont need to tell me that. i also know it is not a strain. but if you get viable seeds off of it and plant them, then they should grow into tall sativa trees. thats what is mass grown in mexico. and if tended to properly and cured right they should give you some decent bud. thats all i was saying. as for actual strains, well i have no experience in that department. ive only ever grown bagseed plants.

5. If you wanna grow big trees outside get a strain that suits your climate and start it inside as long as you want. The longer you veg it indoors the bigger itll be come the end of flowering outdoors. The Church would work well. For nutrients you could add some superthrive- it will speed up growth.

6. Look into the mango soma strain. Look at my outdoor pics. My ghanti got 9 ft tall and yielded 2.75ps. Look it up in outdoor grows, Mango soma first timer. I did use lst though.