Mold and harvesting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wolfman5874, Sep 22, 2011.

1. My plant is currently at 6.5 weeks into budding. My problem is I continue to get mold even though I keep it under shelter at night and keep a fan blowing on it as well. I got rid of it a few times but it keeps coming back. This time it was on some on the actual bud leaves. Should I wait it out and take a chance of it infecting the buds or harvest it?

The hairs are around 60 percent orange but I haven't looked at the trichomes through the loop yet. I know it's not done but I'm not sure what to do.

2. cut it out when you see it...all the bud with mold put in freezer and after harvest all the mold bud you can make RICK SIMPSON OIL...Dry all the little bud with no mold and smoke

3. Yea, I have been cutting it out. It's just worrying me getting so close to the buds. The humidity is fucking terrible here and it's been cloudy and rainy the past 5-6 days.

Thanks whygarden.

4. #4 5150, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Are you talking about white powderly mildew on the leafs? Not mold on or in your buds? If so there is a few things you can do. Sprays.

Milk mix spray. Or a baking soda spray.

Google or serch this site for powederly mildew milk spray. You will get some hits. I got to do the same thing as well.

5. I use "green cure" as the ingredients are just what the bud wants when flowering, and it kills the mold. Active ingredient is Potassium bicarbonate.

6. Well I don't think it's mildew because like I said, I have been keeping it under shelter at night to keep the dew off it. It forms in random spots.

I've been cutting off the places it infects and spraying a dawn soap/water mix on the stems to maybe help with spreading. I've heard about the milk spray but haven't tried it yet.

7. I'll google that. Thanks stupidstuff.