Mother of all bloom.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KittyInACup619, Sep 19, 2011.

1. has anyone ever heard of this product by Mad Farmer? I received a sample of it from my hydro store and they said I should feed this to my girls for their last feeding 2 weeks prior to harvest. problem is (this is my first grow), how in the hell can you predict when it's time to harvest? any help will be appreciated, thank you.

2. type in harvest in the search button, yea iv'e used it, it's a flower hardener, it'll plump up your nuggets gain weight and size, not the best hardener but free is free

3. This shit is junk plain and simple. It will destroy the flavor and may burn it. Yes I have tried it and NO I dont recommend it.

4. [quote name='"BumbleBee"']type in harvest in the search button, yea iv'e used it, it's a flower hardener, it'll plump up your nuggets gain weight and size, not the best hardener but free is free[/quote]

ahh, I should have done that to begin with. thank you, friend.

5. sounds like someone didn't flush properly, it's not the product it's who uses them and how you do it

6. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']This shit is junk plain and simple. It will destroy the flavor and may burn it. Yes I have tried it and NO I dont recommend it.[/quote]

as far as dosage goes, how much did you use? and did you use it for the second to last watering, then flush the unholy fuck out of it? if you did then I'll definitely throw this shit out. I'd hate to burn my girls ):

7. It is to strong when following the directions if it gets hot. Even at the lowest dose. I use Kool Bloom(2-45-28) now and WAY better results. I use it as directed and no burning, just swelling.

8. any flower hardener has the possibility of burning plants,id do it the week before the flush to make sure you get all the salts out, then flush them out, but yea this stuff is lame go with bloombastic you can use it up to 4 days before harvest, you will notice size growth in 2 days, i'd throw it out or reduce the dosage by half and raise the lights if hps

koolbloom is bomb too id take that over mother of all bloom

there needs to be a nute section for growing

9. or cha ching but bloombastic you can't burn your plants

10. [quote name='"BumbleBee"']any flower hardener has the possibility of burning plants,id do it the week before the flush to make sure you get all the salts out, then flush them out, but yea this stuff is lame go with bloombastic you can use it up to 4 days before harvest, you will notice size growth in 2 days, i'd throw it out or reduce the dosage by half and raise the lights if hps

koolbloom is bomb too id take that over mother of all bloom

there needs to be a nute section for growing[/quote]

fuck yea there needs to be. like nutes / ferts section. anyway, thank you for all of the info. I'll do some more reading but from the sound of it I may just go with another flower hardener.

11. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']It is to strong when following the directions if it gets hot. Even at the lowest dose. I use Kool Bloom(2-45-28) now and WAY better results. I use it as directed and no burning, just swelling.[/quote]

what do you mean it gets hot?:s

12. the plant becomes very sensitive, thus meaning the sunlight or indoor light effects them alot more and runs the risk of burning them

13. [quote name='"BumbleBee"']the plant becomes very sensitive, thus meaning the sunlight or indoor light effects them alot more and runs the risk of burning them[/quote]

oh wow that's shitty.

14. yea maybe janky but it will increase your yeild up to 30% so its a good risk, go get bloombastic, the one with the cartoon chick and diamonds, that stuff you can't nute burn them unless you go crazy nuteing

15. [quote name='"BumbleBee"']yea maybe janky but it will increase your yeild up to 30% so its a good risk, go get bloombastic, the one with the cartoon chick and diamonds, that stuff you can't nute burn them unless you go crazy nuteing[/quote]

you forget to mention it's like 190 dollars. holy fuck.