Outdoor SO Widow, ready? wait? what you think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by d3c0n808, Sep 12, 2011.

1. #1 d3c0n808, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    I had to cut off the top cola a little early due to those damn spider mites. After taking care of the problem I let the plant sit about another week or so here are some pics hopefully you can give me some advise. This was a clone and has been flowering 50 days so far. Hawaii this time of year has about 10 hours of direct sun. That and I have some large trees near by the block the light for a good hour or two in the morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Currently I'm just using water and some molasses for watering I flushed with about 5 gallons of fresh water the other week and another time this week since Im using the fox farm soil I wanted to make sure I got all the nutrients out. Soil ph is good.

2. Id say give it another weak or two.
    Looking good!

3. Thanks ok ill wait a few more weeks, Just getting back into growing again and I'm a little rusty. Also this is my first time growing white widow or at least thats what its supposed to be. We shall see Thanks for the outside opinion

4. Definitely looks very close to being ready, but like the other blade said, i'd give it about another week.
    Beautiful plant!