Post Pics Of Your Grow/Bud Shot's.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    wanna show off your plant's post them up But don't wanna make a whole journal then post them here. Here's a few of mine to get this going.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 2 ak-47 1st grow in Cali....only using age old organics nutes and fox farm ocean forest soil...4th week of flower.

Attached Files:

3. My 4 month old baby, totaly random bagseed in 22 gallons of grocery store bag soil. Those are 12" tiles for reference, Getting excited.

Attached Files:

4. 2 weeks into flowering for me

Attached Files:

• 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      438.8 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      465.5 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      563.6 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      526.9 KB
      Views:

5. Looks great

Awesome good looking genetics seeing as it's from bag seed.

Nice looks great :hello:

6. Thanks Skunky. ill get better pics up when the sun gets back up.

7. Me too :D

8. well im takeing pic now cause im obbsesed with looking at my plants lol but thanks for the positive feedback and ill be updateing when i can....

9. Lets see it. The sun just came up over the fence......give me a min. And ill post new pics. And should I cut that leafed that's got bite marks on it

10. here's some pics from last harvest.

Attached Files:

11. AWESOME, what strain ? i like the background in the hanging pic :laughing:

12. Just a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. strain was white widow*big bid. right now i have purple kush, dp blueberry and ghs kalashnikova going strong. when they're done in a month i was planning a full grow journal. the background I bought at the local head shop:smoke:

14. well im almost embarresed to post these. poor girls are getting eatin alive by caterpillars, and suffering from an unknown (to me) issue... but theres other threads about that...

this lady is approaching 4 weeks

100_2764.JPG

100_2765.JPG

these 2 are just over 2 weeks in

100_2767.JPG

100_2768.JPG

15. here as soon as i upload my vid to you tube ill link it too

Attached Files:

16. i have not. this was a q i have asked a couple times but have yet to find/recieve a straight answer. how safe is it to use during flower? currently ive been plucking about 5-6 a day. and these arent big plants. the little suckers, plus what ever def im suffering have done one hell of a job defoliating my plants.

17. yeh you can spray the buds up to 4 weeks till harvest, also spray at night the sun burns it off.

18. Try this stuff it says for snails but these cut worms die from it too. It cost me $7 for the box. I see dead ones in it every other day or so..and here's how I applied it too.

Attached Files:

19. a lil bit of nitrogen deficiency. you're outdoors, i wish i was, so i could brew some tea for them girls. neem oil i keep for indoors, kinda costly to put on my kitchen garden so i use hot pepper wax. let me tell you no living organism besides humans can stand that shit and its safe on edibles. since you're talking about MJ i'd go with neem oil or murphy oil.