WhiteDwarf/autof

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by IndicaChild, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hello GC. So this is my first grow with bud results;) Last year i also tried but i put my seeds out too late and got no bud(these were not autos) but this year things are looking a lot better!;) Now i know that autos are the way for me for outdoor. I also have 1 LSD and 1 LA Confidential out there...we will see how are they doing this year. Hopefuly these also start to flower. But i´ll update these in about a month i think.
    The Dwarf i have is not so dwarf outdoors:) sweet:p ( i think its about 3 feet... i have also traind her so it would be much more really:p)
    I put the seed into the ground 10. may and it has been flowering about 1,5 months i think....
    I have fed her biobizz organic nutes+bloombastic for flowering period.
    Im not sure but my guess is that she has about 3 weeks to 1 month left.
    These pictures have been taken about 4 days ago. ill update them tomorrow if i have the time to visit her and the others.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful!

3. Looking good. Good luck on the last month or so.

4. I have 4 white dwarf outside also. No signs of flowers yet. Those look nice!

5. Thank you all! Smudge840 good luck with yours!

6. I love the leaves on those plants, they look great!

7. Exactly what i think:D ! Been thinking of taking one and dry it and frame it;)

8. Ok, little update...

Attached Files:

9. How are the white dwarfs doing? Done? How is the smoke? Mine have been flowering for a few days now.

10. Last time i visited her she was doing really good;) it was about 4-5 days ago. Full of crystals! I'll probably visit her on thursday so ill do a longer report with pics;) Nice to hear that your girls started flowering! Whicked! Do you have any pics of your girls? How tall are they? Nutes/soil?

11. IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

there ya go!:wave:

12. Nice man! Looking good and healthy. Hows the one doing what got broken littlebit and how old are they?

13. These pictures i took thursday. Sadly i found some mold on the main cola. It wasnt much luckily. I cut the tipp off. About 7g wet (Later i realised couldv taken less...). On these pictures its still on.
    But they looking real nice. Sooo sticky!:smoking: Trichs were mostly cloudy. I wonder how long it takes em to turn half amber? Few days? A week?
    Im guessing she has about a week to go? Less?
    I hope that the buds will fatten up in this few days. Right now there littlebit fluffy and not so tight.

Attached Files:

14. Ah mould! I'm battling powdery mildew in the greenhouse. It's not too bad but I'm in there every day with serenade....squirt squirt !! I'd say you have a week until some amber appears then it's chop suey.