How much should I get by harvest time? :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ClifKid3, Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 ClifKid3, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    I'm growing three OG, two Mango, two Black Widow, one Blue Dream, and one Purple D. They receive over 8 hours of great sunlight a day and just put them in 100 gallon pots. They were teens and mothers when I put them in too. Just wanted to know what you think of them and how much I should get. They get watered every day too and sorry for not all photos. The smaller ones are black widow's and the larger ones are OG in the photos. Thanks

I also live in Northern California so that's the climate.

Attached Files:

2. I was told once, that 5 ft tall going into flower = 1lb assuming it has some space to grow. The thing is you can never really tell. It really varies from a lot of things, nutrients, sunglight, which strain, water, weather, size of pots, etc.... Even if you had all these things, there is no formula. Its all still guessing.

3. i agree with purple grapes, way too many factors to tell. definitly going to be getting alot though, good work! im jealous haha

4. Looking good man..wish there was an exact way to guess your harvest :(
    Are thos pots 10 gal ? I wish I would have though of using a soft pot :( any ways check out my thread how do these ladies look and give me some Feedback

Goodluck
    NoobDoob