Summer 2011 Outdoor Crop (Oregon)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I have 6 Outdoor plants.

1. G13 Haze
    2. Sour Kush
    3. Diesel
    4. White Widow
    5. Burmese Kush
    6. ? G13 Confused on this one.

I used a gas powered pole hole digger to loosten the soil up, I then mixed in about 1.5 bags of Happy Frog potting soil to each hole. I have Advanced Nutrients Heavy Harvest, Summer and Fall blend. I have only fed these outdoor plants a small amount of the Summer blend 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup per plant. I am going to feed heavy tomorrow, they can handle it now. The G13 HAZE is a 7ft plant already.

Attached Files:

2. wow those are beautiful. so jealous

3. I actually put the plants outside on 5-18-2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIyhEn4TJUY]YouTube - ‪Summer 2011 Outdoor crop‬‏[/ame]

Update on 5-25-2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coowRc3JCto]YouTube - ‪Just a small update of my outdoor girls.‬‏[/ame]

4. Thanks bro, I am really hoping I will have a good year outdoor. Weather will be the ultimate deciding factor. But so far so good. :D

5. Gorgeous + REP:wave:

6. Thanks. :wave:

7. Thats fuckin amazing! Wish i could get em like that :/

8. WOW MAN ... can I marry your plants?

id ask you to let me know what you think of mine, but you might shit yourself laughing in comparison

9. Whatever I would never laugh in comparison. The climate in my area is comparable to Humboldt County, California its perfect for cannabis. Send me a link to your garden I'll take a peek. I am very new to outdoor growing. Hoping I can pull it off too the end. ;)

10. When I say this I am being 100% deadly serious

They are the most beautiful fucking plants I have ever seen. Did you start them off inside? And how long did you veg them for? They are insane you will probs get 3-4 pounds of dank! I'm following this. +rep.

11. If you go to my profile, then to statistics, my most recent pics are in the thread called "let me know what you think" im really pissed right now though,im pretty sure i got 2 males from seeds which were feminized :mad:

My growing condition are anything but ideal (MA) and the window time to grow is short, there a bit crowded and some lack a lot of direct sunlight (the 5 not the2 )... but i make due with what ive got i payed 20 bucks so if ican make that back in bud im happy

12. Are you doing a Outdoor in Dallas, TX? I would imagine you could get a pretty decent outdoor crop in your area.

13. I checked out your other threads there
    1) how do you get those to post every time u post something
    2) you have to be selling that right? your growing boat loads of da purple shit

14. #14 MasterOG, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yessir I sure am, it's just that this is my first grow ever so yeah, on top of that I lost 3 out of the 5 plants I had. One to burns, the other two to animals, it sucks but atleast I still have two plants

15. I am slightly confused. I don't know why people post when I open a thread, must be in the title, or the pictures. But I like it. :D :eek:

What you talking about I don't sell anything!!!! ;)

:yay::metal:

:gc_rocks:

16. 2 Outdoor plants are way better than 0. :D

17. Maybe you dont see it but when u post.. on the very bottom it lists the links for ur outdoor thread and last indoor grow

18. #18 MasterOG, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol yea that's true, wish me luck!

19. Yeah that's called your signature, you set that up in user account settings. I used to have my last 4 grows listed, I finally ended up with too many grows to list in my signature.

20. Here now bro. Will be to the end and beyond.
    this grow is just too sick!!!!!!!!