Out Doh-Too cold hoe

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tinkoncrax, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Okay, I live in NW florida near P*cola, and what most people don't know is that it get's cold as fuck here. Not like 50-60 cold, like 30-40 cold some night and even as low as 20-25 mid winter, strongly considering growing a plant and think that if i put a blanket on it on cold night it might be okay... Havent started yet but im eager to, extremely. But aside from the RARELY deathly cold(to a floridian) weather, there's been plenty of rain lately and beside from the past 2 weeks its been sunny for a while. Just need some advice on what to do about my out door growing perdicument(spelling?)... thanks for help if any.

2. Hey do you get good bud in p-cola what are you getting a good 1/8th for i always hear different things. It'd be possible but not likely that your plants would make it especially with an outdoor grow i recommend indoor or hydro grow but they can be pricey

3. well i was thinkin about indoor growing in my attick. But in my closet theres like a storage room through this little door, and my parents know about it but dont go up there much. I think in the corner of it i could get a plant started... and all of our good weed gets driven in from atlanta and tennisee. Also a friend of mine's cousin indoor grows purple haze and hes from new york