first outdoor stealth grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rlxandtakenotes, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I want to plant outdoors but i want to keep my plants small. I plan to achieve this by either planting in pots/bags, or planting later in the spring. any one got any pointers?

2. Go with shorter flowering period plants that would make it more stealth by the plant height and also less time growing so less chance of the plant being spoted
    keep your grow area clean because DEA flys by and looks for grow trash like soil bags and others..
    also dont grow your plants in rows thats easly spotted
    grow 3-4 at a spot then mabey go a hundard yards and plant more
    Also make sure you dont make trails
    If you can grow not near a water source the better your chance of not being spoted because the DEA knows weed growers need a water soruce so they look around those areas.

Hope this helps good luck..... ;)

3. go with plants that are listed as short plants most seed sites tell you how big they get , but in centimeters, just convert the cm to inches.

4. You want to keep your plants small? Plant in pots, the size pot you plant in will control the size plant you get, the smaller the pot the smaller the plant. Also, planting late in the season will limit veg growth, keeping the plant at a smaller size. You could also LST them. As mentioned above you could go with a shorter strain, indicas, autos... there are even strains that produce minimal smell. Good Luck!

5. yeah i wanna do what this guy did
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTN1hP--O4]YouTube - 2009 outdoor grow pt1[/ame] part 1
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bIXtS6lfU&feature=related]YouTube - 2009 OUTDOOR GROW PT2 2[/ame] part 2
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LbWoY_7u3Q&feature=channel]YouTube - 2009 Outdoor grow pt 3[/ame] part 3
    in the past 2 years i have noticed quite a bit of small airplane traffic so thats why i wanna stay small.
    any guerrilla growers know of any natural occurring weeds in the midwest that look similar to MJ?
    he only had them in 4" pots. sure they were rootbound but look at them...
    i ONLY plan on visiting at night. And its on 5-6 vacant, rarely walked, acres so i shouldnt have too much of a problem with peeps passin by. I might go with some 1 gal. milk jugs though. any where from 10 to 20 plants way spread out.
    i am some where between 35 and 50 degrees latitude. when should i start my seeds?

im pretty excited

6. i personaly wouldnt unless i had a monster thick main stem that could take stems being put in. LSTing works pretty good. The guy in the vids could have had pinched in order to produce a 2 main colas the same size on his plants. imma try it on one of mine

7. haha, just the one cola then.. That pretty tight!!! i bet it was potent. sunlght does good work.:hello::hello::hello:

8. Sounds like you got a legit plan i hope the best of you i am growing at a ramdon place kinda like you

9. you could try low stress training (LST) to keep your plants from getting too big height wise but still get maximum yeild. Im not completely sure how you use this technique so if somebody could elbaorate

10. i LSTeed on my first grow. it was a closet grow wit a 150w hps. when the plants are big enough to bent over. u simply bend them over to one side and tie them down. this will force which ever branch is facing up to become the main stem. and the plant will recognize it as the main cola i guess. and u can do this at every node so that eventually if u are planting in pots u have a the stem (that would normally be growing straight up) going around the border of the pot. and all the branches are growing upward( in-staid of out to the sides) . this makes it so in-staid of having one main cola at the top u have many equally sized colas. search it on u tube. there's plenty of good tutorials

11. naw not even. i wish those were my plants.
    i posted those links to show what im trying to achieve :hello:

12. no i was saying that its a good plan i know those werent your vids;)
    what kinda climate do u live in btw i might be able to tell u what i would plant

13. southern wisconsin. but i got a bunch of random seeds im gonna start. ideally (if i worked up the balls to trust the mail system) i would put down some fem lowriders. not too tall under 4-3 feet

14. If u got the balls to grow u got the balls to use the mail i had no proplems with the attuide seed bank but do what u want u know

15. Lol. What did the seeds come in? And was the return address obvious? Like did it say the company's namme on the envolope

16. I dont want to Discribe how it was because it could make it less discreet and hurt there bussiness and stuff. but the return address was not obvious and the company name wasnt on there and stuff it came in my mail box i can say that (no signature req)
    now i knew what it was right when i saw it but of coruse mail never has my name on it so it was a dead give away also i used my visa card and it was a discreet company name not to sure what it was but it was nicely covered up it took 10 days from the day i ordered it so pretty nice timing IMO (I didnt use the guaranteed shipping method also) I have heard some negative stuff about the attitude but when i looked in more of there complants it was almost never attitudes fought though.

Yeah it sounds crazy and risky lol but hey its legit

17. Anyone Got flicks of an outdoor scrog??? I need some ideas for outdoor designs....all i've been able to find is indoor ones...anything will help....BLAZE UP!!!!!:smoking:

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyXQeBfRCE]YouTube - Outdoor 2008[/ame]

thats the only one i could find.

19. thats tight. hey how big will a topped plant be outdoors in a 5 Gal.:D