my lucky Autoflowering grow bud shots.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BudMan727, May 9, 2009.

1. #1 BudMan727, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    so i started off in spring with 9 plants (fire bagseed) a few were males, dog killed one, and something happend to the rest. i now have 4 beautiful ladies. 3 of them seem to be autoflowering seeds. thats what OSG told me but heres pictures to make sure. these three started buddng right after they sexed, i never even got to Top or Fim!!i just started them on nutes today.
    anyways if these are autoflowering then i consider myself very lucky.
    and would it be safe to move these under lights inside or would they herm? how many hours of indoor light could i do since autoflowering?

here is LST ladie #1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she has the biggest cola of the 3, pictures are blurry but she looks hela dank.

LST#2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ladie#3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

let me hear your feedback, i had not anticipated growing autoflowering so i dont know to much about it. Tips please.
    **Pictures update** 05/24/09
    plant#3 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant#1[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant#2[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we had a 12 day straight rain so they havnt gotten that much light lately but they are getting good sun now.

2. wow u are lucky if some random seeds are autoflowering as for lighting u just want them to get as much as possible they seem to be doing fine, theyl grow fine with outdoor light hours
    and u should harvest around an oz a plant in just a couple months.

3. Blurry pics but the plants look healthy enough.

4. Budman, not trying to tell you what to do, but just a little advice on the photos. When photographing at close up, put your camera in Macro mode. That is designed for close in shots, and your buds will look so much better, just like real life!

I just got some autos myself, and will be shooting them (with my camera, not my M4, lol) as I go along. Good luck with your ladies!

5. lol thanks i apreciate it but the camera isnt that good. those shots are with the macro setting on. ill borrow my brothers camera soon his macro setting works good.

6. Good deal, I look forward to seeing those lovely ladies progress!

7. it might be flowering because its outside not lowryder
    it happened to me last year from bagseed
    good lukk

8. maybe. either way im happy. ill put up a pic of the 4th lady who is still vegging. my first crop didnt do anything like this but it was a wintergrow....

9. Haha :D seriously, i've gotta try some of those autoflowering plants. They look so cute :)

10. I am so confused as to why people grow these autoflowering strains....

This is not hit to the grower himself. It seems he has done a wonderful ob thus far. However, I just don't see how these plants can possibly produce a yeild worth the effort.

Just scientifically speaking, the plant doesn't look like it could even produce enough energy to make good sized and resinous buds.

11. just so you know those last 3 shots of the plants those plants are stressed that is why they are gwing funny i have lowryder ak-47 x nyc diesel and it is pretty uniform in growth and about 8 inch tall

12. I do not know about the first few pics but the last are deff not autoflower but a plant revegging. The misshapen 3 bladed leaves and the sudden stretch are sure signs of this. When exactly were these started? I'm guessing late march to april when daylight hours are similiar to fall when this ussually happens, so basically these plants were naturally flowered from seed then slowly experienced light hour increase (about 5 min per day) taking them out of budding. You can actually see this on the plant as the bottom structure looks normal as the plant just thinks it got a very late start, then the hormone confusion occuring the top two thirds as it realizes daylight getting longer faster. They will look strange for a few weeks single and more three bladed leaves, then bush out like nothing you have seen before, with the seven to 13 point leaves returning. I hope I'm wrong about the first few plants though they look like they are budding wel,l yet will not yield much.

13. ha yeah well they just came out of a 12 day straight rain. it sucked but their wasnt really anything i could do so they stretched. im prob just going to end up making hash with them anyways. and im not sure of the genetics so that has a factor on how they grow.

14. there was hardly any sunlight from all the rain for 12 days, would that cause it? and the last 2 plants were started off LST before i knew they were going to bud.

15. That plant, no. But normally a lowryder will produce 15 grams. I just cut a 23gram dry LR2.
    How else can you produce nice bud in 60 days? Thats why I like them.
    They make great SOG's...

16. #16 Old Stoner GTO, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    I totally agree!

I paid ten bucks each for my LR seeds times ten. Throw in my time, growing outdoors, and about sixty bucks for supplies, making my total outlay a whole hundred and sixty bucks for ten plants. In around 60 days, I'll have at least a half ounce to an ounce of bud per plant times ten. If the bud is half way decent, I figure I saved myself over a thousand bucks, that is, IF I had to go to my neighborhood connect. Sounds like a DAMN GOOD deal to me!

Cannot wait to get mine in the ground. I'll post a journal if I have time!

17. thats exactly how i see it to.