Pre-Seed Run .. Can I cross White dwarf Fem with Lowryder 1 male?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HanZ, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Planning an outdoor grow want to have an early crop of seeds ... I have 5 fem white dwarf 5 fem lowryder 2 and 10 each of Lowryder 1 and 2 regular.

I have 1 white dwarf and 3 reg lowrider 1's germinating.

Do you think I will end up with decent low-profile auto-flowering plants by pollinating White Dwarf and Lowryder 2 Females with Lowryder 1 pollen??

Thanks a lot for any advice.

2. autoflower x autoflower = autoflower

you should be fine

3. I don't think this is true. Based on the Punnet square of genetics you should get 1/4 non auto-flower i believe. Anyone else know the exact numbers?

4. All Greek to me.

5. yes, always a possibility a few wont autoflower.... dont let this stop you though, you should still get what you are looking for by making these crosses. if some plants out of the batch dont stay short or autoflower, just fuckin kill em!

6. Ok, thanks guys for the help, I looked for my thread and couldn't find it -- thought a mod may have moved or deleted it -- my bad.

So I'm likely to get a decent amount of auto-flowering seeds -- does anyone have any thoughts on the white Dwarf remaining its dwarf phenotype? Do you think I would be more successful if I used a Lowryder 2 or ! for the Daddy?

Also, how about crossing lowrider 1 Female with a lowryder # 2 male and vis-versa? anyone with experience with this:confused:

I'm mostly concerned with keeping them small and stout.

Or could I but a few of each males and females into one enclosed enviroment and just keep the fans on, let the pollen sacs burst-- and let the Females bond to there favorite little spermy? :confused:

Here are the Genetics I'll be working with:

LOWRYDER # 2 -- Feminized and Regular

Genetics: Santa Maria x Lowryder
    Type: f1 Hybrid
    Harvest Date: 9 weeks from Seed
    Flowering Period: 6+ weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    Characteristics: Bushy, very early flowering plants with prolific budding.

"Lowryder #2 has been infused with superior Santa Maria genetics, a variety known for copious resin production, exotic taste and soaring highs, it is an indica / sativa hybrid originally from Brazil. The cross was subsequently selectively inbred for three generations."

LOWRYDER # 1 -- Regular Seeds

Genetics: William's Wonder / Northern Lights No. 2 / Mexican Ruderalis
    Type: Stabilized hybrid, True-Breeding
    Harvest Date: 2 months from sowing.
    Flowering Period: 5 weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    Characteristics: Small, hardy, autoflowering strain, small yields.

WHITE DWARF Feminized -- Most excited about these particular auto flowering Dwarfs -- they sound delicious, I'm an Indica Lover.

This was all the info provided:

White Dwarf is an auto flowering variety with a pervasive scent and a sweet flavour. This is derived from the crossing of two powerful indicas.
    White Dwarf is ready to harvest two months after sewing, regardless of photoperiod.
    This trait makes it perfect for early crops. Plus, it's small discreet size makes it easy to hide away from prying eyes.
    It's natural resistance and short cycle reduces the chances of having problems during its growth. This variety it is a safe bet for beginners.

-HanZ

P.S.
    I just checked and I white Dwarf Regular seeds are available ... but I doon't think I would be able to get them in time.... arrgh :mad: