Need feedback! 3 Week old plant, plain dirt, sprouted outdoors.(first time grow!)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lusca24, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Im growing a cannabis plant in pretty much plain dirt outside, I know I started very late in the season I just wanted to give it a shot. Seed was sprouted outdoors as well. Bugs did eat a little bit of the leaves but I don't think its a big problem. its my first grow, I just want to know if my plants on track.(if its big enough for a 3 week old plant and is it healthy? ) thanks feedback will be greatly appreciated! :)

Attached Files:

2. looks good for 3 weeks, i put mine out late this year aswell (probs around the same time as you) and theyre not quite that big.

3. they sprouted out on 4th of July I believe, haven't kept track of time exactly though.

4. Look up organic compost tea on youtube... if your gonna grow straight in the dirt like that, it might be a great way of adding nutrients to your plant and its very cheap and easy

5. that soil looks like pretty shit quality. To make up for it, you might wanna give em some plant food. Osmocote worked really well for my plants.

6. thanks guys, yea I live in riverside ca very shitty rocky soil down here.

7. Try some organiccare it's from botanicare it's a time released pellet fertilizer that works great I have ben told it possible attract critters but gets them nice and bushy I've had good luck with it !!

image-4046263741.jpg