wtf! Are those pollen sacks?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hardsmoker, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Basically I am growing this plant on my window. About a month ago it`s started developing strange sacks. Can those be pollen sacks?...because its the end of july so it can`t show it`s sex so early can it?

Attached Files:

2. sorry to tell you but you have your self a male

3. LOL, thats one of the best Males i have seen on here yet :) took you long enough to spot it, if there were other females there im sure they are loaded with seeds by now depending on your airflow.

4. and yes it can show that quickly.

Males usually dominate over the females... put 10 seeds in one pot and the tallest ones will almost 90% of the time be males and they will always show before the female.

5. fuck fuck fuck. All the hard work I have done - gone! By the way, I have another plant too, but its like 4 times smaller than the male fucker, should I kill the male to be safe?

6. Sorry to have to see that picture...Gonna have nightmares all week!

Hahaha nah just foolin brah...yes, get it the fuck out of there instantly and chop it to peices! Its already opened its sacs and released its pollen so you'd be a lucky cunt if your other one hasn't determined its sex yet..!

I'll repeat.....give it the CHOPPPP....you might wanna keep the leaves for some cananbutter though ;)

7. job done - he`s dead and buried!

by the way, can anyone quess the strain of this plant?

8. Amm Yeah, chop off the leaves and boil them and make some ganja tea :)

9. Ganja tea....:D ....does that actually work? If so i'll get my leaves out of the freezer and make a cuppa!

:smoking:

10. Cuppa "p-hot chocolate" hahaha :)rolleyes: ) would be nice...

Do i just leave my leaves in boiling water for..how long?
    Then strain -- chuck away leaf remains
    Stir - drink?

:smoking: :smoking:

11. I have heard you have to boil them for bout 20 minutes or so.

Should I dry those leaves before making any tea?

12. Ooooohhhhh. Sounds good!
    Would 1oz of leaves get me high from 1 drink of the average sized mug? lol:wave:

13. Oh yea, and i don't know the strain of your plant sorry, pretty hard to tell at this stage... Is it just bagseed?

Looks like a Sativa dominent though...someone correct me if i'm wrong. My leaves look the same shape and i've been told it's a Sativa

14. Jesus H Christ - how many times do you have to be told - the fucking plant is a MALE - bin it!!!!!!

15. chill out, it`s dead. I am curious about the starain cause I have another one growing, hopefully not a male this time..

16. Boil for about 20 minutes or so, you will see the water will turn a beautiful neon green color.

Simply remove the leaves and bottle it all up... you may and may not get a high from it, but you should drink it either way, its very good for your system.

PS you will not need sugar for this tea it WILL be sweet.

17. No leaves should be green.

18. Hardsmoker, sorr yabout all the questions, lol, but when i boil my ganja tea, would i just boil the water on a kettle, or boil it in a pan, then drop the leaves in?

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

19. Lord...

Put a pot of water on and put the leaves in, boiling yet or not, and just let it boil.

20. oh whoops didnt see the second page.

But do i do it by kettle or pot?