~~~ 2011 outdoor crop ~~~

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Poisano, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Here is a lil run down of this years crop.

Attached Files:

2. so i started them in my lil grow box I built. using a sunbeam 24" T5 light and a cheapo LED.

My soil mix Included 1 bail of Sunshine mix, 1 bag of Trio-mer (shrimp,crab,lobster,etc..),
    1 bag of potting soil mix (lowest NPK as possible), worm castings, Kelp, Bat guano (grow), Myke`s soil additives.

Nutrients:
    Botanicare ..........
    --Veg stage --
    PureBlend Progrow, liquid Karma, CalMag, AquaShield, Sweet

--Flower --
    PureBlend ProBloom(soil), Liquid Karma, CalMag, Aquashield,

Other products used along the way:
    Superthrive
    BioBud _GH
    Blackstrap Molasses
    Blossom Blood
    ....!!!..
    ????...
    can`t reveal everything.

3. Later on in the life Cycle ...................
    Some of the strains I`m not sure as of yet what they are, waiting for further development to determine strain similarities/smell/colors/potency/etc... they came from a bag of various seeds, all from bomb genetics. Sweet! surprise pack.
    Also some few OG Kush, SuperNova, Endless Sky and White Russian. Good variety :)

Attached Files:

4. Few more....

Attached Files:

5. #5 Poisano, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Lil more lumber ...

Here you can see where I topped or FIM.

Attached Files:

6. Surprised you haven't got more viewers poisano, but you will. Healthy plants and I'm pulling up a chair and a lighting a doobie for this one :smoking:

7. fresh pics from this morning 7am of White Russian and Endless Sky(in pot)

Attached Files:

8. Week 5

Buds really picked up some girth in the past week. That shot of guano last week helped big time, on top of the normal regime of nutrients.

Attached Files:

9. This is the exiting part the next 2 weeks are a major game changer.

Attached Files:

10. Those colas are getting fat man! I love this time of year. Are you running an OG kush or did you save that bean? 'Cause I am thinking of running either that or super sour og kush next year.

11. Today marks the start of week 6 approx.

First few are Endless Sky

Attached Files:

12. More pics of SuperNova(chronic), OG Kush, 3 unknown, few possibilities we`ll see in few weeks as the characteristics start to appear.
    Will post new pic of White Russian later.

Attached Files:

13. update please pics!

14. I will in the next few days, my camera for some reason didn`t want to turn on yesterday when I was out with the ladies. I think my son may have dropped it on the floor. I took some with my phone but they didn`t turn out so great. can`t get the right focus up close.

15. Endless sky

week 7 flowering

Attached Files:

16. others tomorrow

17. Week 8 update , on the white Russian, Blueberry, OG Kush, Endless Sky and SuperNova