2011 White Widow x AK-47

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kalashnikova, May 28, 2011.

1. #1 Kalashnikova, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    Ok, i am getting a late start at getting a journal started but i have pics of every week so far so i should have plenty of info, first I started it out in a mix of Sphagum moss, perlite, vermiculite, and topsoil from the forset, used 7.0 ph balanced water to germinate them in a paper towel, they popped in about 30 hours, and had a 1/2 inch taproot in about 36, I had 2 White Widow x AK-47 (Kalashnikova from Greenhouse Seed Company) seeds and 1 Deimos Autoflowering from Buddah seeds, one of the Kalashnikova seeds only got about 2 inches high and died from overwatering, my fault, i havent grown any in about 4 years but have grown about 8 years all together with great success, the Deimos was started on the 17th of April, and the Kalashnikova was started on the 27th of Apriol, so the Deimos is a bout 10 days older, the age and type are in the pics description, just hover over it and it will tell ya, so on to the pics... here is the link to the Deimos
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...ng/580655d1303604887-why-why-why-pict1310.jpg

Attached Files:

2. So here is the second week, this is when the Kalashnikova kinda started to mutate or something on me for some reason....

Attached Files:

3. This is the third week, for the Kalashnikova and Deimos, you can see how bad the Kalashnikova is looking here....

Attached Files:

4. Here is the 4th week of the Deimos, as it is a few weeks older than the Kalash

Attached Files:

5. So here is the 5th week of the Deimos, it is VERY small for some reason, i have heard that autoflowering genetics are very unpredictable when it comes to the size of the plant but i didnt expect it to be this small, and I will be posting the 4th week photos of the Kalashnikova and the 6th week one sof the Deimos on here today......

Attached Files:

6. I have had an absolute awful last week of weather for gardening and plant growing, it has rained every freakin day and the sun has rarely shown his wonderful self, so my garden has suffered, on top of that, i put some Epsoma Plant-Tone organic plant food around the drip line of my girls, and my 8 month old Boxer pup must have thought it was doggie heroin cause she went crazy and licked the Plant-Tone off the dirt and bent both of my babies all the way over and ALMOST killed em!! But they are ok, maybe a little stunned as i am, but they will live, but she did break a couple leaves off my Kalashnikova so the new pics will look pretty bad, on a side note, i also got some Alaska Fish Fertilizer i am planning on feedin them a little tonight.

7. I also have a Dinafem Moby Dick seed germinated and in the dirt for about 6 days and it hasnt came up, i am thinking it is a bad seed, and I have a Delicious Seeds Northern Lights Blue seed germinated and in the dirt that hasnt came up yet, it is about 8 days old, and it wasnt a freebie, so i will hopefully with mother nature and God's help have some more pics to show on here.

8. Yeah autos can be jumpy height, mine didnt get too big either. Hope your plants recover!! Welcome to the city btw:wave:

9. Are these growing very slow? or is it just me, i am feeding them properly? Epsoma Plant-Tone and Alaska Fish Fertilizer

10. You're probably stunting them. You shouldn't feed them for the first at least 30 days. I'm also growing Kalashnikova and mine are branchy as hell. I'm predicting an easy half pound per plant.

11. I would lay off the fertalizers and see if they sprout up.

12. Kalashnikova 4th week and Deimos 6th week, i have only fed them once, but i am gonna wait a while to do it again, i dunno why they are growing so slow

Attached Files:

13. Hey man, im in the UK with 1 kalashnikova as well as a few others im growing them im a greenhouse to try and keep a more constant temp.

My Kalashnikova started with a weird 3 leaf mutation but seems to have sorted its self out at the 2nd node. but now it has one side shoot with 4 leaves per node! even though the rest of the plant seems to be developing well. Its growing real fast too, which i was surprised about as its ment for indoor growing! It puts on around 1-2 inches per day! I topped it yesterday to try and keep it a bit smaller.

From what ive read it seems that because its pretty new strain no one is quite sure what its gonna do except those guys at greenhouse (vid online) who managed 1.2kg wet from a single plant!

Being that this is my first grow im pretty excited about the predicted results but im not expecting much, just in case! Hopfully as i have years of experience growing vegetables professionally, i should be able to get at least something off all of them!

Nice to see someone else growing Kalashnikova outdoor in a similar climate to my own, Ill keep checking up on your diary.

Good luck with it all!

14. Do you have any pics of it? How old is she? And that 1.2kg the Greenhouse guys got wasnt from a whole plant, only a clone clipping!

15. U got any pics? how old are they?

16. pictures all over. I've lost 1 Trainwreck to a thief. 2 are Kalashinkova. 1 is a Trainwreck.

17. Hey yeah I have got some pics ill up them when I get home tonight. I topped and I've started some LST on the kalashnikova and it seems to be responding well.