70's outdoor organic 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 70s, Apr 29, 2010.

1. #1 70s, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    hello fellow outdoor ganja growers and connoisseurs! you guys pumped to get some cannabis growing!?:cool: yeah me too....

last year was my first grow and i learned a lot. gained some experience so now im gunna pull off my field of dreams for 2010. not quite the field that dankoh and supa are pullin off but i have 10 plants going in the ground so that should set me back for quite sometime:smoke:

soooo, this year i ordered nirvanas pure power plant as my choice strain. there is a lot of hype about this strain here in gc so i had to see what its about. AW seems like he swears by it, and supa had some stunning outdoor pure powers last season so that had a big part in my choice as well. i will also be growing the freebies along side of the power plants. strains are joint doctors diesel ryder(liked the idea of an early harvest so had to try it at least once), barneys farm flower power(another auto), vanilla kush, pineapple chunk, amnesia lemon, and LSD. i will also try growing the cole train by reserva privada.

my plan is to put 9 girls in the ground and lst 2 in 7 gallon pots. strains that will be lst are CT and PPP(for yield comparison). my soil mix consists of peat moss, coast of maine compost and peat(contains lobster and muscle bits), worm castings, perlite, and some bat guano and chicken shit for the top dressings. i still have some earth juice left from last year so i may feed them that as well. i want to make teas. i have been reading a little bit about it lately but not totally sure how to make them so any help would be appreciated:D i know you need some type of pump to keep the air movement when mixing:confused: i have 2 plots both get sunlight all day east to west:D

i guess thats about it. seeds are germing at the moment. so kick back, relax, smoke a joint, and enjoy the grow:smoke:

[​IMG]

heres some GWS from last year
    [​IMG]

2. That's awesome bro! I'm growing PPP aswell so it will be interesting to compare our growth rates and see any similar pheno's. I'm pulling up a chair!:smoking:

3. I love your grows, i've been waiting for when you would be putting yours out! Going to be a good year, like myself, i did not wanna do too many strains and ruin em. I have learned a lot from last year and pray you will be receiving good karma bud.

Love the strain choices, we have very similiar lists :D

Subscribed + Rep

Will be comming back for them daily updates? ;)

-BH

4. thanks guys! yeah bh lots of barney's farm:D

ide figure ide post pics of this 4 day old sprout. just a bagseed. im going to do an experiment by putting it in a plot with little sunlight and am curious how big it will grow. shes a little strechy but some extra soil fixed that. hopefully its a girl

[​IMG]

5. Lookin' good dude...you will like the PPP, keep them well spaced out though cause if they are touching each other, late in flower they will get some mold...they seem pretty resistant to powdery mildew though, and mine were chopable last week of September, but let them go 1-2weeks extra and they will really shine :D

As far as teas go I have a link to some good recipes in my journal (1st post), you need a cheese cloth or panty hose to put the ferts in (worm casting, guano,ect.) then get an air pump with air stones. Let the panty hose (or whatever) hang in the water and have the air pump bubbling the water to keep it high oxygen content so the benificial bacteria/fungai stay alive...use the tea within 18-24hrs.

Good vibes your way, and Im sure your field will have you plenty busy LOL Mines not even started really and Im goin' crazy! :eek:

Keep it green.

Im climbin' a tree for a birds eye view on this one :)

6. thanks for the info on the ppp supa, ill be sure to keep em spaced. ill definitely be checking out those dank recipes too. exactly how long should i keep the bubbles going when i start making the tea? 24 hours?

7. Have it being aerated until your ready to use it (within 48hours).

8. hey guys so just a quick update...

seeds that cracked within 24 hours and put in soil: barneys flower power, vanilla kush, and amnesia lemon. also 1 PPP has cracked but ima wait till tomorrow to put under lights to let the taproot come out a bit more.

seeds still germinating: 2 PPP, coletrain, diesel ryder, pineapple chunk.

things should start heatin up in no time:smoking:

9. Wow, here's that journal I've been looking for...:D Good luck this year 70's, very nice strain choices, I hope they all produce some dankity dank for ya. I'll be hanging around :smoking:

PS: Cool to see you trying some auto's. ;)

10. ill jump on board 4 this,

F#&^ing love the strain line up and cant wait to see how the LSD and PPP do..
    well anywho good luck...

11. Can't wait for some updates :D

-BH

12. hey guys quick update. all of my seeds have germed:hello: now just waiting on sprouts:cool:

13. hope they all come up buddy!

14. Looking forward to this grow!

15. hey guys just a quick little update...

well all of my seeds have broke the soil except for the pineapple chunk. not to worry though, she was the last to germinate. anyway so far so good for 2010:smoking::cool:

nirvanas pure power plant breaking out of her seed pod
    [​IMG]

16. ready, steadddy, FREDDY! im rad and ready for the gro bro! ppp should be good!

17. man will be watching! dang wish my flower power would stayed alive my little pineapple chunk looks not healthy either brought her inside put her under a light for 24 hours a little to hot already outside ...but my vanilla kush looks great cant wait to compare! you put in there ground?

18. Pullin' up a chair.:cool:

19. Hey 70's,

Looks like another nice lineup. I'm hoping for some better weather in my neck of the woods. Got a few PPP myself for the same reasons you stated, so expectations for this one are high. I look forward to watching them grow!

Good luck this year.

20. haha what goin on ripper? im hoping the ppp will turn out nice.

sorry to hear about your flower power lgt. i think she may have been one of the first to pop the soil for me. i wonder how many people are growing the freebies? there shall be lots of comparisons:)

thanks man:cool:

yeah man thats what we need is good weather. remember last season? what a drag... first 2 months straight rain:mad:

i have a feeling this is gunna be a great year for growing though so im very excited for round 2. hey man i wasnt sure but you gunna have a journal up? if so link me:wave::smoking: