ezigzag multi strain grow organic (2010)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ezigzag, Apr 16, 2010.

1. #1 ezigzag, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    strains

x1 greenhouse seed co. (white widow)
    x1 barneys farm (Acapulco gold)
    x1 barneys farm (g13 haze)
    x1 dutch passion (blue moonshine)
    x1 serious seeds (ak 47)
    x2 greenhouse seed co.(super lemon haze)

all strains are feminized

2. 1st off my security guard to stop any would be robbers or at least warn me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. i just put 1st three strains in the soil not much but heres a pic will post more pics when i transplant the rest into dirt
    [​IMG]

4. im torn between using reverse osmosis water from my indoor setup or tap water from the hose im sure the r/o water is better but it only makes about 2 gallons per hour and im always out of water because my indoor setup and im sure that eventually the outdoor garden will use alot of water witch would be a problem any opinions would be appreciated thank you

5. #5 Topsy Kretts, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    i think your right the o/r water is going to be better but as long as you check your ph on your tap water it sould be strate, plus later on thos ladies are going to need lots and lots of water... subcribed :bongin: good luck zigzag,,,

p.s. what kind of soil mix you runnin with?

6. its just good top soil but about 6" below is my home made soil mix dont want to get into details now will do report on the mixtures tomorrow now its time to catch some zzz

7. subcribed to this, im doing a similar kind of grow but with a crop of 10 lowryder dwarfs and some others... i cant wait to see how your G13 turns out

8. i know that g13 haze sounds bomb...

9. finally transplanted my other three from the pot into the planter i know its been awhile since any updates so heres some new pics

[​IMG]

Acapulco got heat stress so i made this contraption to keep it cool and the other two got munched by my dog but are recovering nicely
    [​IMG]

10. i was out back and thought this is looking really nice so why not a few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my two sexy slh plants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1st blue moonshine 2nd ak47
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

g13 haze not doing as hot as the rest it actually seems like im having trouble with the seeds from barneys farm but they are starting to pick up the pace
    [​IMG]

thats all folks 4 now

11. wow, thats some good strains you got there. loving the updates. watch for hermies, feminized is little tricky

12. looking real good man ill be watching

13. yea ive debated pulling the barneys farm because of how shitty there performing ive done feminized seed grows outside 4x now and normally when they act like this they can hermie but i will keep a close watch on them

14. dont pull them till ya have to. ive watched a couple barneys grows and they seem to be slow starters but then take off

15. How the hell is it going for you? :wave: You must have something good to show us... taps foot.... :p

16. well here we are at 5 months the g13 haze plant had to go i felt it wasn't performing as well as it should have been so i pulled it out but enough talk come check out my garden
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. photos of the rest of the garden in a few days

18. all looking spectacular, i love the high res picks of the mantis!

19. rep for you!

20. thanks for the rep man ill make sure to come check on your thread soon