Buzz'z Outdoor Garden Grow #2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BuzzLightOne, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    Welcome blades and bladies to my 2nd outdoor garden grow. :wave:

This grow will be similar in many respects to last years grow, except I will be growing regular strains, instead of autoflowering ones.

The strains are GHS femmed:

Lemon Skunk
    Great White Shark
    Cheese
    White Rhino
    Trainwreck

They are colored seeds, so as not to get them confused I suppose. There are one of each.

This is an organic grow. The garden soil consists of:

Aged cow and horse manure
    Humus
    Topsoil
    Sphagnum peat moss
    Worm castings
    And naturally composted organic materials (meaning dead roots and stems from vegies)
    and local sandy soil. I have used this soil for a long time, and just add a bucket or two of new materials each spring.

The soil is like the consistancy of flour. It compacts, yet falls apart easily, and drains rapidly. I MAY add some pearlite.

I will be using the Fox Farm trio, which consists of Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bud.

I am starting the seeds inside, so they won't go outdoors until Mother's Day, that is our supposed last day of frost danger.

The plants will be vegged under 12- 26w 6500K CFL's. That comes out to 1200w, 19,200L, and will use 312 watts of power to run.

Please don't laugh at my veg light set-up. It is what I finally ended up with, using what was available.

I will have to put up the pics a little later. Unfortunately, GC will not upload my attachments. I give up after a half an hour of trying.

:smoke:

2. Hey Buzz :wave: :love: can't wait to see you work your magic :)

Good luck, :smoking:

3. good luck this year:wave:

4. :yay:MORE B-BALL BAT COLA'S WOO-HOO:metal:

5. Hey Buzz and friends!! Get ta hang out from the start![​IMG]

[​IMG] and I wish you the best harvest!!

6. #6 KillaKush, Mar 25, 2010
    Cool thread Buzz, sub'd! [​IMG]

hope you can get your pics added, if not try imageshack. You don't need an account.

7. Pullin up a chair. :smoke:

8. Hey, someone stole my yoshi.

9. Yeah, Buzzy Boo is getting her grow on again! I am very much looking forward to watching your grow from the ground up. :wave: :D

10. Alright alright alright....Im definitely in this one BLOne :D:wave:. Very excited to be here and watch the infamous BUzz in action ;):cool:. Congrats Buzz, I know youre excited to got this thing rolling..Happy springy time LAdy:smoking:

11. #11 KillaKush, Mar 25, 2010
    I hope you know ALL those strains are gonna taste xtra nice since your growing them outside, i can't imagine the range of turpins on the cheese and lemon skunk.....you might just taste it all day long. :p :D

are you growing a backup plant just in case?

12. Hey Mrs. Ed :D:wave:!

13. :wave: Aw you're just the best Thunder Fuck there ever was! :love:

High Maina, you're presense is like a blast from the past! Good to see you dawg. :wave:

You makin' me blush... [​IMG] In my dreams maybe....

I'm so glad you're here to share my grow! :D

Killa in da house... [​IMG] I'm going to try again in this post. ;)

C'mon Shaggy, sit over here on the couch with me.... [​IMG]

Wow, the ghosts of outdoors past are coming out of hybernation! :yay:Damn it's really good to see you Eleven! :love:

Pics? [​IMG] It's still trying to upload. It doesn't look good...

Nope, it isn't going to work. :( It's just a room, some boards, chains, seeds, and soil... :smoking:

14. You got it Buzz. *movin to the couch* :p :D

15. :wave: Right back atcha there MrsEd! ;):D

I'm so glad you're on board for this one Veeners! :D HAPPY SPRINGTIME!!!!!!

These will be nothing compared to your budz dude. But I am going to try to grow some dankity dank. :smoking:

Isn't she the coolest? :cool:

Jumps on Shaggy...... here, light some of this Hawaiian up!

Would you believe it uploaded this bud shot? Looks like a peeny doesn't it? :p

Attached Files:

16. Yummy looking Buzz!!!!! :smoking:

17. Buzzzzzz, negative talk before the grow? im in disbelief. :eek: I noticed your thread says grow #2, i just finished my second grow so you got just a good of chance as i did. :D TLC goes along ways. ;) :smoking:

18. Hash time Buzz! want a ride? [​IMG] :hippie:

19. Looks damn greeeeen :D

20. Did you enlarge the pic? I so loved that Hawaiian. I made 3, 120 mile trips to get it. One way. :laughing: It smelled exactly like feline urine. I thought it was the dude's house, until he opened a huge baggie of it, and I knew it wasn't the cat. ;) :smoking:

Not being negative, you're budz are just the bomb. I'd be happy with 1/2 the trichs you had on yours. And you learned real quick like. ;)

If you were really outside my house in a spaceship, I would jump right in! We could smoke hash on the moon :hippie:

Imageshack couldn't pull it off either. It must be those particular pictures. I guess I'll try retaking them in the morning if they still won't load. :confused_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.