GreenMan's 2010 Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by green.man.420, Mar 24, 2010.

1. #1 green.man.420, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    GreenMan's 2010 GG

This grow is starting indoors in my homemade speaker cabinet from seed.

1x Red Cherry Berry Fem'd - Barney's Farm
    1x Herijuana Jack 33 Fem'd - CH9 (died for some odd reason---will be getting more)
    1x Afghan Kush Ryder Fem'd - World of Seeds
    1x Super Haze - CH9

The 5 bagseeds are Germinating as I type lol. Should be good to go tonight.
    I'm waiting to get my seeds now as I placed the order last night. I will make clones of all the fem'd plants except the Afghan Kush. I am using peat pellets for my seed starting and cloning method.

Picture Index
    Page - 1
    Page - 3
    Page - 5
    Page - 6

2. Hah, :p how cool is that? I hope the beans just fly into your mailbox. Nice line-up. I'm on the couch bro'! :hello::D:smoking:

3. Hey hey :wave:, would you look at that BL1 took my thread virginity lol :eek:

Great to have you Buzz, should be interesting how it all goes. I'm still working on an exhaust system for my Speaker Cab. so I'll post pics of that when I get it all finished.

4. Yes I did, and I loved every minute of it! :laughing: I've got to see this. :D

5. umm I think you mean "every hour of it" :laughing: Oh don't worry you will :)

I can't wait to see what you've got set up.

6. AWESOME!! just got the shipping confirmation for my beans :hello: :)

7. so did I^^^, and I am gonna let you in on a secret green I bought 3 GREENHOUSE:eek: greenomatic autos. dont ask me why. I questioned myself after ordering them. Its curiosity:confused:. I guess I have to proove to mysef that their autos are shit and I figured since all their other strains hermie and produce seeds I want the auto's to do it to get more auto seeds for outdoors this summer. so we will see:smoking:

8. very cool bro, well I'll be watching em once you get them. i thought about the greenomatic as well. cant wait to see them. If they hermie and produce seeds best of luck with em but, wouldnt that mean the rest will hermie too?

9. I dont mind if the greenamatics create seed it will be outdoors you cant control outdoors like indoors whatever happens happens. I just hope its decent smoke seeds or not. shit they were only 8 bucks a piece feminized:smoking:

10. oh i see, hope you get some good smoke and who knows, maybe they wont hermie at all and will be straight female lol. wouldnt that surprise you lol

11. Good news lol, I just got a job today and I'm starting Monday!!! :hello:

I'll be doing landscaping and lawn maintenance, working alot.

So it seems all is coming together for me right now (knock on wood lol)

Speaker Cab is almost done but ill upload some pics tonight

12. Congrats on the job dude! :D

13. cool shit bro hope all goes well and maybe you will discover some spots while on the job for the guerrilla grow

14. Thanks a bunch Buzz!! I'm real excited to start lol.

Thanks humper! I hope so too bro. Yeah I was thinking about that too lol, maybe I will. I'll def have my eyes open :eek: haha

UPDATE

So, I uploaded some pics of my homemade speaker cabinet!! It's almost done, I'll have to light proof it this weekend and put the last piece of carpet on it. I need to figure out where I'll put my exhaust fan also, and how I'm gonna run it. Needs to be completely stealth so if anyone has any ideals plz let me know!! Thanks

Oh and the last pic is of my dog, Thor. My baby bubba is such a baby anymore and I know he doesn't have too much longer. I'll be really surprised if he makes it till Fall. :( He is Labrador mix with Rottweiler

Attached Files:

• 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      209.1 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      195.1 KB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 024.JPG
      024.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  15. Really groovey dude! :hello::D

16. Thanks Buzz, I wish I could have built it a bit better though. Oh well this will work for now lol.

17. Yeah, me too. :D If it works, it's golden. :smoking:

18. When I finish it all the wires will be out of the way on the wall along with the timer and there will be a fan in there as well. the bottom is grated for water run off too. the speakers bump pretty well and when i have plants in there it will also act as wind lol.

19. You mean they are going to be air circulated with blastng music? :confused: :eek: :smoking:

20. Well yeah when I have the speakers on lol, I'm gonna have a fan running while the lights are on as well.