Dankohzee's Botanical Buffet 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by dankohzee, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Normally I would start my grow thread off with a quick review of last year's crop. But you know, I'm trying to forget about last year. It was hell folks--pure hell. so instead of reviewing last season, I reckon I'll do another type of review.

Soon--in a mattter of days in fact, My flight will be departing for Amsterdam. I've been planning this little trip for quite some time now. consequently, I haven't yet picked strains for this year. Knowing that I would be in a position where I could try many, many strains, I decided to hold off on most of my strain selections. The only thing i know for sure I will be growing at this point is a mix pack from Boreal Genetics. I'll talk more about those later, but first, check this shit out::

[​IMG]
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Not only will I be enjoying some great smoke, I'll also be checking out some performances that I'm sure I will never forget unless the smoke turns out to be a lot better than I think it will;)

The main purpose of the Amsterdam portion of my trip, however, is to test and review various strains and try to make an intelligent and informed decision on which strains to try this year. I'm going to try to post frequently and include budshots whenever possible, and when it's all over, I'll have made my selections.

So please, venerable residents of Grass City--dankest city on earth--pull up a comfy chair and pack a bubb. Don't forget to put a little blanket o' sweetness on it if you have one (eh OP?). I hope you enjoy the show.

Remember, Rep is great, but what i really need is blessings for a safe season. I hope you all will send a few my way, as i am sending them to you all in abundance. I hope they find you and keep you well.

get ready...

2. Nice play bill Danko! :D I dig Yonder Mountain... used to get to see them on Monday nights in a dive bar. I send all the best Manna to your trip and grow. ;) Glad you still have that Boreal mix... you know that it is one of the last that had the MAF. Everyone who has grown that one has done great. We look forward to your updates. Peace

Eld

3. dude have a killer time and burn one for all of us here at GC when you get there....
    hell while we're at it
    eat sum edibles for me too, i mean at least a pound first sitting....
    and let me know if you're still hungry afterwards:wave:

4. pretty jealous you get to go to jam in the dam safe travels

5. What's up El-D? Good to see you. yonder mountain is so fugging tight!! For anyone who hasn't seen them, I'm including a nice intro and dedicating it to my brothers and sisters in the city ;^)

Good to hear about the Boreal mix. I'm putting in a large order for some other UDG gear this week, but I may grow them and may not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8aEvRJPwE0]YouTube - Yonder Mountain String Band - Holdin'[/ame]

6. I'll be here to watch this whole thing :p

How do you sticky threads?

Cannot wait for this years outdoor grow :rolleyes:

7. I'll definitely be watching this one for the knowledge and beautiful photography. Are you going to use your new climate for some longer flowering sativas?

8. Well folks, I'm off to the airport. I couldn't resist smuggling a few grams of MDMa along with me. Wish me luck ;^)

9. Good luck man hopefully the sniffer hounds don't get ya.

10. subscribed

11. Howdy From Amsterdam! I have a ton of reviews for you all, but I got so stoned I left my USB drive in my room. I've been having trouble posting, but if this works, I'll post a few pics. Tomorrow I'll have full reviews, but for those of you still checking out strains: Check out DNA and Reserva Privada ...

12. Okay, it looks like I am able to post okay. How about just a few pics?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. pics didnt appear danko. im really syked for this thread though. cant wait to see your final selections. have fun living it up in the dam!:smoking::wave:

14. How was the mdma....;)

15. Howdy folks. Lemme try this again:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Man the city looks sick. Those strains look delectable, but that MDMA really has me on hard atm. Enjoy:smoking: