OUT-door grow /mix bag seeds

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by tree house, May 25, 2009.

1. #1 tree house, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    [​IMG]
    starter box- mix of bag seed

Im used to indoor growing, so this will be my first outdoor, but we pay 4 lights to mimic the sun so why not go with the sun. also in my opinion properly flowered, harvested, cured out door buds taste reigns supreme.

[​IMG]
    transplanted into fox farm

2. Very nice looking plants you got there. I read it stated mixed bag but do you have any guess as to what the dominant strain of them are? Good luck with them, they really do look good and outdoor grown is superior ;)

Peace,
    FG

3. looks good man... what soil are u using? they look so healthy!!:hello:

4. the two two biggest are from some popcorn mids down here in atlanta- so im guessing sativa but some of the small ones have more fat leaves then skinny the smaller seeds are from some ok mids here and the one wid the phat 5 set is also a mids strain all the bud was lime green good trichs 4 mids and hairy i i grew up here moved to tucson where weed is so so cheap like 250 a pound of xmas buds witch is way bomb mids and i could get a qp of blueberry wid tinted blue leaves for 700 here its a 1000 plus a p and its always ugly unless ur lucky and the dro is jus regge dank they call exotics so w.e on that i just wanna grow decent bit of dank buds and get paper and of course nuns better then growing ur own they seem pretty healthy just not as compact as my indoors like the nodes were way closer inside/ ive topped one of the older ones and it looks like three new shots so ima hope for the best i am going to lst the rest of them and idk wats gunna happen with the gimp the rain knocked a leaf off and its hella stunted

5. fox farm soil and they also are getting that vegge smell not way way bad just sniff around when u kneel down and its there gotta love it

[​IMG]

6. im just wondering wat the dominance ratio is because

[​IMG]

this ones leaves are way different keeps pumpin out three sets new growth coming in i hope its a 5 set my friends have said this is the favorite of the bunch

7. awesome i jsut got myself a couple of bags my self ,,, jsut waiting for rainy weather to plant the northern lights outside..:hello: but yea looks really awesome!!!

8. Nice.....:hello:

Peace,
    FG

9. i still gotta go to tucson to get my dogs some downlow cargo wink and my lights set up just all my stuff i got purple seeds og urcle seeds cali mist g13 orange goo i love growing kind but regge dank will do does anyone agree the one with alot off three set looks str8 sativa

10. and b4 i potted them they had earthworms in the starter box- just something i figgured would work [​IMG]

11. #13 tree house, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    wondering when it would end flowering here/ i was guessing mid oct /also wondering if the gen. allow for a tint of purple if the temp go down enough/ what should i use for pests deer? and i keep finding bugs only three times and not on all of the babys like one little spider webbing between two of them/ ga has hummidity and ive never had bud rot what should i look for and what causes it[​IMG] limed up after the transplant to new organic soil

12. they look reall good man! and i have one different one exactly like yours that you said was your friends favorite of the bunch. im pretty positive its indica, and your rest is sativa

13. i was sure the three leaf favorite was sativa

14. really? i heard the thicker leaf/darker green plants are indica.
    but then again, im color blind so wtf do i know haha

15. its te shitty side of using bag seed frum mids id guess mids is marjority sativa but they are findind hybrids more and more in mexico ill know 4 sure when they grow more

16. oh damn haha i was unaware of thiss. hmmm yeah guess we'll find out laterr!

17. my biggest question is indica sativa ratio

18. #20 tree house, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    updated pics [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

][​IMG]

last pic was a fd up try at toping cut the leaves i guess

but my other topped plant is going to be a beasty bitch