Cali Crusher

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B0B Marley, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Just recently purchased a Cali Crusher 4 peace grinder off amazon for 25$ with shipping. The grinder itself looks really nice, but I was wondering for the people who own a Cali Crusher what are your opinions on it? Pros Cons? Also if I do not own a pollen press what other way are there to make hash with kief?

2. #2 PackersFTW, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
  3. I'm looking into to purchasing basically the same grinder off of amazon, along with a vapor genie!! Just wondering what you think of the grinder and if you would recommend it. Thanks :smoke:

4. I heard its not worth it from the reviews on amazon ..

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, May 13, 2011
    By LaciG

This review is from: Authentic Cali Crusher Ultra Premium Herb Grinder 4 Piece Small (cc-6-s) (Kitchen)

Decent little grinder. Does its job, catches kif, etcetc. My only complaint is that sometimes the bud gets stuck in the holes and it's hard to get out.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so much, September 23, 2011
    By smalls_tall

This review is from: Authentic Cali Crusher Ultra Premium Herb Grinder 4 Piece Small (cc-6-s) (Kitchen)

I was not impressed with this grinder at all. It had a great price but the quality is poor. This grinder leaves herb in the grinding chamber because the teeth are too wide set to grind it all. The herb isn't ground nearly as fine as when i used Instapark grinders.I wouldn't buy this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cali Crusher, May 4, 2011
    By Zach

It kinda sucks, the teeth aren't too sharp or pointy, sorta rounded so it makes it kinda difficult to grind your herbs. But if you can deal with winding it a couple more times than normal, go for it. Good pricing too.

5. Bought one a few weeks ago and I love it; granted it was my first grinder. I have no complaints whatsoever. I smoke a lot of j's so I use the keif to SUPERCHARGE. Lovin it

6. Just bought one yesterday.  Disagree with the one guy, if anything, it grinds a little too fine, but maybe depends on what you're grinding.  This is good but not overly sticky.  My friends grinder seems to be a little coarser, which I would prefer, but that said, this does a good job.  

7. If it fits your budget it's cool. But it's a lower grade grinder.

Don't overload it, keep it clean, don't out any stems in it, & it will do you good.

You shouldn't spend a ton if $ if u don't have it, just be aware that it's not a beast like Santa Cruz green shark grinder or space case

Enjoy!!!

8. I have one. It does the job just fine. Don't know wtf others are talking about cuz mine catches alot of keif. Maybe get some higher quality weed that produces more pollen? It grinds the herb plenty fine. I wouldn't want it more fine tbh. It does have tendencies to get herb stuck in the holes, that's my only complaint but hardly enough for me to not recommend it.

9. I owned a cali crusher for about a year and the paint is starting to chip off inside the grinder. Wouldn't recommend one of these for long term use.