The Scorpion Joint

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by trebde, Feb 6, 2011.

1. #1 trebde, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    Hey just joined this forum, to show off this crazy ass joint i rolled. Took about 2 hours. Burned amazingly, but I don't have documentation of it, but friends probably do. Will try to provide them when i get them.

EDIT: more images

Attached Files:

2. That is fuckin nuts! Put it in a vid and smoke it!

3. Holy shiiiiiiiitttttt dude thats fuckin amazing!!!!! XD i'd love to have been able to smoke that man

4. thats cool as fuck

5. How the hell do you smoke it I don't even...

Vids please

6. I'm thinking of making a dragon next, maybe i should setup a poll lol what animal should be made next?

7. Fucking awesome! I wonder if it will be hard to smoke though you just gonna light all the tips of it or something? Make a Vid!

8. #8 IfutureI, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Had some time on your hands eh ? Great artwork. A paper scorpion stuffed with weed :D

Make a horse

9. did you burn toilet paper??!

if so umm i doubt it smoked to well.

10. Dude, there's like ten ends to light on that thing! I thought trying to light a cross joint was tricky...

I'm impressed, but very skeptical that it burned well. If i created such a masterpiece, i don't think i could even bring myself to smoke it.

What did you use to roll it? That paper looks like anything but j paper...

11. ill epic godly ish!

post a vid and ill +rep u everytime i can till forever

12. it smoked amazingly my friend, and nah it was the ezwider unrolling papers

13. I wish i had the patience to sit down and do that...interested to see how it smokes

14. haha i didnt get a video unfortunately, i was too fucked up to even think about that when i lit it, but when i make the dragon and it gets lit, i will be sure to video tape it

15. Don't smoke that shit! Put it in a glass case and savor it. Smoke it on a REALLY bad day if you have to.

16. or really good day

and who says art majors have no value in society....

17. VIDEO! that looks fun as hell to smoke

18. I call shenanigans till the vid gets posted.

19. okay i see it now i was like wtf.

20. haha no way was i doing that shit with normal papers