Cuban cigar blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by weed_is_love, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Has anyone here used a Cuban cigar (or any other really good cigar) for a blunt?

2. Yea theres some new cigar shop and the owner is my girls uncle or suntin like dat.
    He gave me a colombian cigar (xpensive) and i used that.
    it burned pretty smoothly compared to dutchez .

3. maybe if i was rich as a motherfucker and could get a steady supply of cuban cigars. They are illegal in the US. My dad got a box a few years ago from a friend who works in the gov and they were like $20 a cigar, the box of twenty was worth $400. So yeah its a waste.

And btw Cohibas are the sweetest, best tasting cigar ive ever had.

4. i still lol everyime i remember they are illegal. why?

5. I smoked cubans daily when I was in Cabo. I don't know if it was luck in the ones that I picked, but they were beautiful, a real noticeable difference in smoothness and quality. It's like comparing a hit from a steamroller to a hit from an iced toro.

6. U.S has an embargo with Cuba. Which means, no trade with them, in or out. None.

7. GTFO with that spam crap.

8. i used to roll blunts with my dad's fancyass cigars all the time. most of the time they worked and were a great smoke, but occasionally i would get one that was a bunch of layers of leaves and shit and i couldnt roll with it

9. I've smoked a few cubans before, you know they aren't all that different than a good regular cigar...BUT because they're illegal they have more cachet...whatever...

I wouldn't ruin a good cigar by making it into a blunt. At the same time, I wouldn't ruin good MJ with that vile tobacco.

The two just don't mix for me.