Buying Papers online (US)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by mwdmb41, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Hey blades, tried to search a couple different ways for this but couldn't find anything useful. Anyway, I been tryin' to find some decent rollin' papers around at the local convenience stores but everybody just has the EZ-wider stuff and no one even has slow burning packs. My local headshop charges out the ass for stuff (and they don't take credit cards which is inconvenient) So does anyone know a US distributor who sells Zig-Zags, Juicy Jays, Marley etc.?

2. bumpity bump

3. thats weird the convenience store a block from my school sells every cigarello imaginable, two types of zig-zags and JOB 1/4 slow burning

anyway check there it looks real legit and hella safe

http://www.rollingpaperwarehouse.com/

4. yeah I know about this place but it only sells wholesale, like the $36.00 box I only need like 4-5 packs :rolleyes:

5. I think grasscity sells rolling papers by the pack.

6. wanted a U.S. based company, just to stay away from the hefty overseas shipping price and the 10+ day wait! haha no offense to GC! :wave:

7. I use eBay to get my Juicy Jays, I honestly haven't checked the prices other places. But I've had good luck buying things on eBay man.

8. That is really wierd, the 7-11's around me sell Bambu's, zig-zags, and all the tobacco shops around me sell just about every major brand I can think of, have you tried any tobacco shops?

9. I would recommend Ebay. There are a few sellers who always have a set of different papers and such. The prices are cheap too.

10. I love juicy jays but I have come to love Trips as well because they are 100% natural and transparent. Kind of a conversation piece ;).

[​IMG]

http://www.1percent.com/store/cart/PAPTRIP14.html

"Completely transparent 1 1/4 size Trip rolling papers from Brazil are in (same paper as Aleda and other clear rolling papers. Different packaging). Made from natural vegetable cellulose, they have no glue (stick to themselves), burn very smoothly and leave little ash. Odorless, tasteless and 100% biodegradable. Will not affect the taste or burn of your tobacco."

11. Oh yeah I completely forgot about grasscity being from another country. It'd be a bit ridiculous to wait 10 days for papers.

Try out some 7-11s in nearby towns? They usually carry many different brands of rolling papers.

12. thanks for the help guys! I put an order in through ebay, got a pack of some zig zag cut corner slow burners and some juicy jay's grape flavored to mix it up :hello:

13. have a look on ebay, you can normally buy one of the big boxes full of them that shops have for dirt cheap

14. Go to 7-11 and get them 1.25's son. lol..

Good luck with your endeavor to find papers.

God Speed.

That all being said, if i find anything i'll pm the link.

15. Not one headshop in your area...Damn i feel bad for you...OR ARE YOU UNDERAGE!!! DON DON DON!!! JK JK.

16. Nah he said in the original post that his headshop is overpriced and doesn't except credit cards, which is not of convenience for him.

I'll also add that eBay is good for buying in bulk....i believe someone already put this....at least the eBay part.

:smoking: