healthiest rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pistolgrip, Jan 3, 2009.

1. what are the healthiest rolling papers in terms of the most natural and contain the least amount of tar? im pretty sure its those clear all-cellulose papers, but besides them what is it?

thanks

2. im guessing if they are all-cellulose papers then they only contain cellulose

3. my friends dad has some rolling papers that were clear and were made out of corn startch....as healthy as you can get.

4. you misread, i was asking what the healthiest papers are besides the cellulose ones. thanks for being a smartass, though.

5. RAW papers IMO, all-natural and unbleached!

6. raw's? They are natural fibers to make an unbleached rolling papers.

But if you really are concerned about health, use a pipe or bong. The burning of the paper is very unhealthy as excess burning material when compared to just plain bud.

7. Head-dead, I suggest you check the sources for your facts.
    MAPS studies show that unfiltered joints contain less tar than pipes, bongs and even filtered joints.
    This is because each of these devices filtering mechanisms filters out more THC (a volatile resin that easily condenses) than tar.
    MAPS - Volume 6 Number 3 Summer 1996 -
    Also, a rolling paper hardly weighs an iota (maybe .01g at a guess) so the main source of any tars you ingest will be from the material inside the joint.

This is a good time to remind people that proper curing of your product (whether home grown or purchased) allows bacteria to eat the chlorophyll, denaturing one of the harshest products in the plant-material. This, IME, means less tar, less choke and better lungs afterwards.

What concerns me is the white-colouring (bleaching?) of papers.
    I smoke mainly racehorses (very thin jays) mainly because the gear is exxy round here, it's also a bit more efficient and enjoyable IMO.
    But it means your smoking much more paper than someone rolling a single-paper fatty.

Someone mentioned raw-fibre papers, being processed fibre that hasn't been coloured.
    I would like to seek a source of these if anyone knows one - hemp would be nice, but any fibre is just as good.
    The best thing no doubt is see-through cellulose - but this isn't ideal if you don't want every passer by to see the greeen in your spliffy.
    Also reminds me too much of plastic.

Some vendors/suppliers of healthier papers would be nice for us smoking health-freaks following this post.
    Thanks.

:smoke:

8. A picture is almost worth a few words.

Google turns up the supplier 'Raw Organic' of unbleached hemp papers.
    Thanks popcorn.nugs!

It's scary to think that chemical bleach is on every white paper we ever inhaled from.
    Green and brown smokers alike.

Now the problem is just in finding an australian vendor for the product :p

9. I use the all-hemp Bob Marley papers, not really for health reasons they just feel nice to roll and give a nice smooth smoke.

10. ..and they have bob marley printed on 'em of course, of course:cool:

11. Elements are really clean, they're made out of rice so they dont leave a flavor.