1970's Weed Rolling Paper Collection

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mur, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Not mine, but just a cool link I found stumbling. :hello: Some guy kept all the packages of papers he used from the 70's. Some of em are pretty fucking funny, and some have some meaning behind them (like the American Flag one - burning of the flag - was a protest. Cool shit...

Any of you collect rolling papers? It's a cool idea, but I already got a pretty good looking coca-cola collection going

Here is the whole collection:

[​IMG]

And here are some examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I wouldn't save mine but thats a cool collection for sure.

3. dude, that's a kick ass signature, too.

4. Yea, usually just because I end up losing my papers before I've even finished em:bongin:

5. Nice find. Something I might start doing again.

6. Whered you get all those ?? Thats a badass collection

7. unfortunately they're not mine, just found em on a website. still though, they are fucking awesome

8. That's cool, lol I wonder what the brand name is for the pack with the armadillo on it.

9. I see a package of CANNABIS INDICA papers I have a pack in a an old chemistry text book I've been holding on to for years caught my eye very cool image makes me wanna start collecting em'
    Rolling Papers - Cannabis Indica

10. I recently found some vintaye papes on etsy. Bambu even has sick little metal paper holders fro. The 70's

11. I like em man. Keep em for a while pass em down to your kids the first time they are caught smoking

12. damn
    i have a rolling paper collection that i thought was impressive
    but this is so much more killer being vintage