Homemade smoke buddy?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DtX Oreo, Jul 18, 2012.

1. :smoke: Ok you stoners need some help, moving into the dorms here soon and I need my medicine.... If you know what I mean. Ok anyways

I've seen a lot of shannigans on this so called smoke buddy, but f*ck that it's over priced and I've checked the forums and told city for stuff and I've seen "sploofs" with carbon and what not, do they work just as good? From people with experience, and if not have we decided what the thick cloth filters are? Was gonna try and do some nicely made ones with a replaceable carbon chamber heck if I come up with some good ideas maybe I'll Patton something make it stealthy and replaceable or even electric who knows and sell it to all you f*ckers for the low :metal:

And another option would be do you guys know if there's anything better before I put some good time and effort into this lol

2. there are a lot of guides on here for them let me find one

3. Oh and I've seen some pics of the inside of the smoke buddy along with the filters if that will help any of y'all on this quest, I can post those.

4. Hahaha I've made a many TP AND DS sploofs and the just smell like fresh laundry for a couple hours and then like stanky stale ganja again lol. And haven't made one of the carbon ones yet was wanting input on how well the DIY ones work, and it was more of a help me figure out what the cloth filter is rather than help me make a sploof, deeeeerp what's THC? Lol no I got it was just curious in my research if anyone knew what the cloth filters are or consist of :smoke:

5. But regardless thanks for you quick and good input :)

• Informative Informative x 1

6. Yeah those spoofs fail with smoke. However, I vaporize and I use a paper towel tube sploof for about 15-30 days before I decide to replace it and that's because I like them really clean. Vapor > smoke and u can't beat a vape for the dorms

7. Oh hell ya :smoke: didn't think of that was thinking about a launch box but not sure but I like both (vaporizing and smoking) personally so still wanna try to figure it out but if worst comes to worst I'll just vape in the dorm with a ghetto sploof and burn at home

8. or jsut burn outside, i'm sure whatever campus you're on has spots to light up

9. Haha we're stoners man thats too much work I'm a person who smokes consistently all day that's too much back and forth haha >.<

10. I live at home still, college next year, and have been busted by my pot head mom for the smell. Lately I've been using just a T shirt with the fan on high and a few sprays of glade afterwards! Just ball up the shirt and blow the smoke into it, make sure you give it a spray after though! Also, I recommend smoking in the shower. Relaxing and medicating!

11. here is what i used for a long time. all you need is 2 gatorade bottles( small hand size ones)

1. take bottle one cut it perfectly around by using the notch alreay in the bootle (like your making a hooter)
    2. take other bottle cut out notch #2 , take the top throw away screw top
    3. fill #1 with dryer fabric sheets or whatever and shove #2 bottle into the bottom of #1

http://toledocoloncancer.com/coloncancer/Portals/0/WebSitesCreative_PostIt/404/f73b3226-7366-4310-9462-5a31f3d3a1de.jpg

couldnt figure out how to put my modified image, but the notches are hidden right behind those two silver strips at the edge of the label

12. The roll from paper towel works quite well with a dryer sheet (or 2). Toilet paper rolls work too but I find they are too short and you can get a bad huff off of the sheets :s

13. i use a toliet paper roll full of dryer sheets and a damp paper towel on one end basically free

as seen on bogart vids

Bro, I can vape in my dorm/smoke in my friends, and many times through out the day we pick from our many different "spots" to smoke at. It's just something we enjoy, but we sort of do it out of necessity.. The necessity of not getting caught. There's one popular spot on campus behind bushes by a building (office windows specifically) and there's crates there. We use it all day some days, and we often run into our friends and many times make new ones. 

16. I thought this was a thread about how to make a stoner version of a fifi bag or homemade doll for companionship. Oh well, for a smoke buddy to mask odors I used to use a paper towel tube and dryer sheets.

17. Thought this was gonna be about stoner cloning.   Hugely disappointed.

18. LOL This^