Pre-rolled Joints with Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ac412, Jun 26, 2012.

1. #1 Ac412, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Going Amsterdam in 2 weeks. I smoke weed every now and again but my friends always roll, not me. So, for my trip i was considering buying some of those pre-rolled joints. But, i usually smoke weed mixed with tobacco, surely its too hard to get an even distribution inside the pre-rolled joints? Or am i better off just smoking pure weed?

May seem like a stupid question but any help is appreciated.

EDIT - I mean buying empty pre rolled cones. Because i cant roll. Is there a way to spread your tobacco and weed evenly inside?

2. #2 cball, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012

you are correct...it is a stupid question, when you KNOW tobacco kills people just by using it...you don't even need to smoke it, just put some in your mouth...spit out the build up of saliva even, and it still kills you...
    TOBACCO is addictive, almost as addictive as HEROIN. Tobacco withdraws have killed people.

[​IMG]

my advice; stop using tobacco, get over your addiction ASAP, before you die from cancer, or worse, you end up KILLING OTHER PEOPLE VIA YOUR SECOND HAND TOBACCO SMOKE.

hope that helps you, hell I hope it saves at least one life...:cool:

no disrespect to OP intended, just passing some truth... I have relatives die/dying from tobacco caused cancers.

3. hahahaha i didn't ask if tobacco was safe or not. I'm fully aware of the effects. I just wanted to know if there was a way to mix the tobacco and weed evenly throughout a pre-rolled joint.

4. I went to Amsterdam last week and smoked some pre rolled joints, and they smoke just fine. If you don't want to smoke them there's usually pre rolled pure weed ones too.

5. Pre rolled joints sold in Amsterdam don't have any tobacco in, most mix with some herbal tobacco substitute, some are pure.

I've tried a few of the pre rolls out there & imo your better off buying the weed and getting a pipe to smoke or learning to roll

6. Haha surgeon general

It's pretty evenly mixed man. I actully like the flavor of a spliff every once in awhile.

7. Heroin is far more addictive, far more dangerous, and so completely different from any chemicals present in tobacco that the two cannot even be compared. They don't even affect the same areas of the brain.

As with many other opiates, heroin withdrawal can kill people. So can alcohol withdrawal.

However nicotine, as with ALL other stimulants, withdrawal symptoms absolutely can not be fatal.

Look up some fucking facts before you start blowing up someone who's asking a legitimate question's thread with lies and unresearched claims.

8. Couldn't have said it any better.

9. OK i didnt mean pre rolled with stuff already in it. I meant buying the empty pre rolled cones. then trying to fill them evenly. no one has even slightly answered my question yet

10. If you break up the weed and evenly mix it, why would it be hard to pack it? You just pinch, pack, and repeat, pretty even. :smoke:

11. Just pinch of tobacco, pinch of weed etc etc?

12. No, mix it first, then pinch it in. :smoke:

13. why would take the time to put tobacco in a perfectly perfect joint?

why don't you just smoke a pure joint?

14. I would never contaminate mary jane with tobacco

15. #15 cball, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012

so say the nicotine addicts :confused:

I did make an error, was not intending to say nicotine withdrawals killed..heat of the moment and put it in the wrong order...my error. heroin does.

oh ya...btw...science says it is comparable...;)
    NICOTINE: HARDER TO KICK...THAN HEROIN - New York Times
    Nicotine Like Heroin | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News
    Division of Periodontology: Tobacco Use Cessation Program

...and then there is that little thing about killing those around you with the second hand smoke..oh well..it's your lives, no pity from me, but I do feel sorry for the estimated 600,000 unwilling victims that second hand smoke kills annually;
    Secondhand smoke kills 600,000 worldwide annually
    Secondhand smoke kills 600,000 a year worldwide - USATODAY.com
    Secondhand Smoke Kills More Than 600,000 a Year - CBS News
    Second-hand smoke kills 600,000 a year: WHO study | Reuters

....puff on those cancer sticks...enjoy...:wave:

I still think it best to abstain from death causing things, and enjoy MJ solo...:smoking::bongin::confused_2:

16. you do know that smoking cannabis is not nearly as good for you right? your smoking a fucking leaf. Of course its going to do something to you..

17. So you think smoking cannabis is worse for you then smoking tobacco? I need to get ahold of some of whatever your smoking.

18. hes not asking for you to tell him how bad tobacco is he wants to find a way to mix it evenly. He if wants to do it he will do it. and just mix the tobacco with the weed and then pinch it and drop it in, you should be able to tell if its an even split.

19. Lol op, i feel bad for you.. fuckin thread got derailed like a mutha fucka lol.

But anyways, Listen to ICGreen, Just mix the weed and tobacco in a pile on a table or w/e so in every pinch u got some tobacco and some weed, and pack it in that way.

20. Yeah haha that's all i wanted to know. I got my answer anyway. Thanks to the guys who bothered to read what i was actually asking and answered it.