Nutrients for coco coir

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by smokinjimmy, Oct 17, 2009.

1. I have decided on coco coir as a medium since I am going the organic route in my drip system. I was wondering if Advanced Nutrients organic line up would be good for that. I have heard you need to use coco specific nuts and AN discontinued there Monkey Juice (Which I think is not organic). If I went with AN organic line up would I be ok? Would I have to watch my PH and PPM more closely than normal?

2. Id Say Check out Canna products they have a great coco two part very simple regimen and its one part natural to one part organic. its definately worth the money simply if your going for strictly OMRI listed organic grow then id really recommend Bio-canna with the soil medium nutrient its the only way to get organics to its fullest potential garenteed!

3. The Monkey Juice was just Sensi with extra calcium in it. Coco will naturally absorb calcium from your food so just as some extra every feed or every second feed.

I'd also check out the GH new organic line. Its as an organic calcium supplement.