5 19 W CFL Bagseed grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Vox Continental, Sep 13, 2011.

1. #1 Vox Continental, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Alright Im going to start a new season and I have.. (For Veg so far)

Fox Farms Ocean Forrest

Worm Castings

Alfalfa Meal

Blood Meal

Perlite (MG, probably going to flush before I use)

Jiffy Seed Starter Mix

Organic Traditions Garden Lime

Azomite

Megagrow Mycorrhizae Pellets

Blackstrap Unsulphured Mollases

Im going to flush the FFOF and then start seedlings in Jiffy after that they go in the FFOF, should I add anything or will it be too hot?
    Any amendments (Soil loose enough or should I add perlite?) like Lime or Azomite?(I'm thinking I should if ph starts at 6.3) [According to their website]
    Pics once they pop out

2. Planted Seeds today, hopefully I can get some help along the grow (I feel like I will need it). I'm trying to get an O from three females (Started about 24 seeds in water and moved to Jiffy Mix)

3. Alright I moved five of the plants to Soy milk containers (And one in a Coffee Container) with a soil ratio of 4 cups fox farm, 2 cups Perlite (2/1) a pinch of Azomite and a pinch of Garden Lime and in the hole the plants went in some Megagrow Mycorrhizae pellets.

Its been three days since breach,

Also I have two little cups acting as hempy buckets (100 percent perlite, thinking about topdressing for fertilizer, thoughts?), will transplant soon though.

The rest of the plants will be put in soymilk containers or coffee containers as well, if I can drink that much in a day.

Who likes my ragtag set up?

Attached Files:

4. Its exactly two weeks and my 7 girls are doing alright in my opinion.

The first pic is my hempy bucket attempt, its somewhat small because I waited a few more days to transplant. Apparently because I topdressed it with FFOF its not longer a hempy bucket..?

Soon Im going to foliar feed with some alfalfa meal tea before they go in the attic (Helps with heat and cold stress am I correct?)

Attached Files:

5. #5 Vox Continental, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Was wondering if METHOD detergent is good for foliar application?

(It doesn't say Anti-Bacterial and they seem like they are "environmentally friendly")

Also, Topped all but the two small ones (Hempy and the other late transplant)

Attached Files:

6. Day Two of Flowering

Attached Files:

7. #7 Vox Continental, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    Day seven,

Attached Files:

8. Day 12 of Flowering Day 41 overall

Weeded out 4 males.
    Have three females (Worked out perfectly)
    Burned one of my girls [Heater] and one male
    Moved to Attic

Attached Files:

9. you have heater around? does it face directly to the plant? its getting cold around here dnt know what to do.

10. The heater is about a foot or two away from the biggest pot in the attic, it doesn't burn em anymore. Its not directly facing them its facing the fan which blows air at them.. My lights are heat enough in the day, I only use it at night. On a timer though.. every 15-45 minutes it comes on. The lights in my room get brighter and dimmer whenever it happens.

11. Three Weeks Flowering

Attached Files:

12. so how many CLF's are you running and how much wattage?

13. Alright, so I have one 42 watt CFL (The biggest I've seen, though its less efficient per lumen to watt) 4 23-26 watt (Not sure exactly) two 20 watt daylight bulbs, some random old probably 15 watt bulb and a tube light which might be 15. So thats roughly 200 and change, not very much at all! Now that you bring that to my attention! But Im gearing up for a perpetual in my attic so Ill have one less. I think there is enough light though.

14. Week Four Flowering

Attached Files:

15. Week Five,

Sticky enough to catch a gnat.
    The burns on smallest one (Voodoo Child) are from CFL's
    The burns on Sativa Dom (Pascal) are from FFOF
    No burns on Moxie, my indica, which is doing the best.

Attached Files:

16. What CFL's do you have in there now?
    And where did you get your plug-socket adapters?

Nice grow

17. In terms of color temperature? Everything from 2700 k to 5000 k though the highest ratio goes to the 2700's. You can get light socket to outlet converters and Y splitters for cheap at lowes or home depot. Probably even easy enough to lift, not that I condone theft, I just dont like lowes anymore seeing as the DEA uses their boxes to seize medical cannabis.

18. Week Six Flowering

Attached Files:

19. Week Seven Flowering

First picture is of my Clone, from my Sativa.

Attached Files:

20. Looking good. How many watts of cfls are ya using now?