Organic Coco Round1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by inda, May 17, 2011.

1. These are my first plants to go into my organic coco cycle. They will be staying in veg under PL-L bulbs until they hit about 24". From there they will go into a vertical 600W HPS for flower. Goal is to split cycles by a month so will have 2 plants per group and 2 groups in flower off set by 1 month. Currently redesigning my macro case to accommodate this cycle.

Currently in Veg under 220W of PL-L 5400k

C2-051701.JPG

Nirvana Blue Mystic, have had this strain arround for abit but this will be my first time flowering it.

C2-BM-051701.JPG

World of Seed Yumboldt 47, This will be my 3rd run of this strain.

C2-Y47-051701.JPG

2. #2 inda, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
  3. Cube 2

C2-052501.JPG

Blue Mystic

C2-BM-052501.JPG

Yumboldt 47

C2-Y47-052501.JPG

Moved two more plants into Geo Pots with the organic mix a Strawberry Cough and a Arjan Haze. Then have a couple more getting ready to go into Geo Pots to go in the future. The back left side has a DWC Yumboldt 47 that was dropped into the organic mix and put into ReVeg. The back right is the Yumboldt I just cut down trying out a strong mix of liquid seaweed and super thrive to see if it helps with ReVeg.

M-052501.JPG

4. It is not as easy with the geo pots as with hard containers but had to tie down some of the blue mystic. The node spacing on this plant is extremely compact so causes problems with over crowding. In order to limit the pruning I will need to do, I have pulled the main branches outwards to get more space. I will rough with my girls when their in veg but limit in flower and sometimes they get hurt like today. I do is treat them like I do my grafts with cloning gel and a light paper tape.

C2-BM-052801.JPG

C2-BM-052802.JPG

C2-BM-052803.JPG

5. Hey Inda nice grow!

Plants are looking nice and healthy. I'm curious to see how your Blue Mystic will turn out. I have a clone that I took from by buddies plant.

Anyways good luck and keep the good work up!:)

6. I have had that genetics kick around for awhile but never have flowered it. It stays super compact on the node spacing for awhile then out of no where will shoot up. the stalks get very woody at that point and will not be pliable after that point so most your training has to be done before then. I will be flowing this one once I am happy with the base and it gets to about 24" tall.

This journal is a Blue Mystic
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/638105-mr-meaners-first-grow.html

7. looks like ScroG will be necessary. Healthy ass plants my man.

8. The Organicare pure is impressing me so far for a dry mix. As for scrog it will be going into a vertical 600w sun pulse setup. Will also use an overhead 250w 10k bulb to finish and hopefully squeeze out the last bit of resin. The Yumboldt 47 should really do well under this setup. I have pushed it almost as far as I can in my grow cubes but my last run of it shows me that with a little more light it will be top grade. My cube setup gives me just under 4 square feet of canopy area my new setup will be giving me almost 7 square feet per plant. I am hitting about 1 oz per square foot in the cubes, if I maintain this looking at almost a pound per 2 plants in a cycle.

[​IMG]

Larger http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...ights-4-cubes-220w-each-pix-c1-y47-051802.jpg

[​IMG]
    Larger http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...r-pl-l-lights-4-cubes-220w-each-pix-y4704.jpg

9. Looks interesting. Can't wait to see how this turns out

10. Well got all the pipe I need to make up 5 bases and 8 screen frames. Have 135 pieces to cut so made some jigs to speed up the process. There is 21 fittings and 27' of PVC per corner. Hopefully I will have time to get it all cut tomorrow and the curves bent so I can take a picture of what it will look like out side the box. As for the box I am considering doing that in some PVC also so in the future if it needs to get moved it is as simple as tearing down and building some legos.

11. Getting tight in there, really need some more room for them.

C2-060201.JPG

12. Will have a new area for them in a couple days to free them up.

C2-061601.JPG
    Lavender
    C2-LV-061601.JPG
    Strawberry Blue
    M-SB-061601.JPG
    Shaman
    M-SH-061601.JPG

13. Just vegging still. Need to get my new box built to start sorting out plants for flower. This is a newer cut of lavender.

C3-LV-062401.JPG

14. Moved my organics over to a new veg area, have not completed it yet but needed more room for my Yumbold 47.

The rear left is the Blue Mystic, it has always been a very stocky plant with super tight internodes. The front left is not actually for my organics it was a test reveg plant, I needed it home to shape another plant so it is here for awhile. The left is a Yumbold 47, this strain has always had great vigor in any medium I have used so far.
    The middle is the Lavender still waiting to move over to a geopot. I am hoping to flip the Yumboldt and Blue Mystic in the next week or so.

V-060701.JPG

These two are Strawberry Blue and Shaman. They will move to the bottom soon as the others go to flower. The Far side is a Strawberry Cough that I got to try out some new grafting clips I got.

V-060704.JPG

15. Very interesting.

16. Well had some fungus gnats move in tried a couple rounds of neem oil and safer soap but have not killed the larva off so they come back. Moving up to BTI tomorrow which should end this issue but I am not sure how it will effect my beni colony. I am sure those gnat larva have been reeking havoc on the colony anyways so will hit them with that. If that does not work have some tobacco juice made up.

I moved the Blue Mystic and Yumbold into the 48u box today will take pics when the lights come on. Not having the box has made it hard to get them into the screens but everything following after these will be fine. As of right now got the Yumbold twisted up into the a screen as for the Blue Mystic need to pic up more wire tomorrow for it.
    I am working on doing a month separation of the cycle so the other half of the box will most likely have some of my grow cube plants moved into. I have a a couple longer term plants in my grow cube so they should not interfere with my planned schedule.

17. Here is is the Yumbold in the rear and Blue Mystic in the foreground. I got the Yumboldt in the lower screen but it required a little force, I will not let them go this far without them next time. I will get one on the Mystic tomorrow. I hope they will turn around quick and take well to a a lot more light.

R-080101.JPG

The other side has the 4 plants from this thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...nder-pl-l-lights-4-cubes-220w-each-pix-8.html

18. Will start posting here a lot now with almost everything going to organics for awhile.

Got the rest of the screen in the right side of the 48u flower box, was pretty rough on the plants which have been set in there ways for some time, but it had to be done.

Looking down on them Yumboldt on the left and Blue mystic on the right.

R-030801.JPG

There looking a little sad with all the handling it took to get them in the screen, future plants will grow up in them so this will not be an issue. The shelf they sit on is hooked up to 36" drawer slides so I can pull them out to work on them.

R-030802.JPG

In a month these two will go into the other side of the box.

Strawberry Blue, I like this strain has a great fruity smell to it and has a nice clear high. I used almost all of it from my previous run of it rolling joints just finally killed my last bit of it awhile ago.

V-SB-030801.JPG

This is another Shaman first one I ran (almost finished) went hermie on me and knocked itself up so I have a ton of seeds. Going to give it another shot and see how it turns out.

V-SH-030801.JPG

I got this Lavender for later down the road but it is begging to be a micro grow, it only about 3" off the pot. Will see in a month which direction I send it.

V-LV-030801.JPG