Cali Medical Organic Grow- Purple Kush/Blackberry/Kush

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PistolPusher, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Alright so i got a 400watt MH on these babies rightnow. 11 plants total but 3 are having problems so its looking like 8. I have real purple kush indica/Blackberry nirvana(sativa/indica)/and a regular kush. All organics. using Fox Farm organic nutes.

78degrees ,45-55% humidity. This is my 6th or 7th grow i cant remember... first time doing this many plants i usually only do about 3 or 4. Im at week 3 from seed if im correct. All my seeds germinated but one of them sprouted two plants (which ive seen before but is rare) and another sprouted a 3-leaf plant which just stopped growing. One of the seeds is also growing extremely slow for some reason. but enough chit chat heres the babies......

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Purple Kush [​IMG]

Couple blackberries [​IMG]

the weirdo blackberry that popped 2 [​IMG]

super-weirdo blackberry that stopped growing [​IMG]

sorry about the shitty quality the webcam is horrible. only thing i have though to take pics. n sorry about Imageshack idk any other way to host the pics.....

Let the feedback roll! ill update everytime i have noticable growth. :smoke::smoke:

2. did you get the fem blackberry seeds or just the regular ones? plants are looking great man! any plans to top/fim/lst?

3. all femenized. hopefully they are all true females. and yes ima do some pluckin' soon. pry wait another week or so...gettin a camera soon too whynot

4. cant wait till blackberry starts turning pruple :)

5. yeah, it will be interesting to see if there are any differences between your blackberry plants. i really hope they turn purple also!

6. i know a few people that grew the blackberry using my same type of setup they got purple results. one turned the entire plant a purple hue. so i hope i dont have a problem with it turning colors :) . posting pics later tonight or in the morning. did a little FIMng to a couple and ima pry start LST shortly... Beefing up nutes. Taking it all in nicely. :smoke:

7. the purple kush will also be purple i grew the same strain last year and it was vveerryyy purple. just drop temps n other tweaks n she loves it :smoke:

8. awesome, how your girls take the fimming well, im sure they will. where did you get the purple kush seeds from?

9. just fimd today so i hope they do well. got the purple kush seed from a friend he has lots of genetics mainly kush genetics. i usually do all my seeds from him but decided to try some of these blackberries because something about them caught my eye. :smoke:

Heres pic updates

PK
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

BB

group shot

and this weirdo... it use to actually be my biggest sprout. not sure what the fuck happened. lol

I think im guna put the 1000watt up in like 2 weeks. I want to start some other exotic plants and give my babies more watts to start LST. Never mixed HPS and MH before but i hear it works pretty well....

10. Looking nice PP!

What is your overall plan with these? Grow them big? SCROG? SOG??

11. tryin my first SCROG. i usually just do natural growth with some minor lst but this time im tryin a couple new things. hopefully it works out n i get a bigger harvest :smoke: thanks for stoppin by

12. #12 PistolPusher, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010

13. #13 PistolPusher, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010

14. sound like your girls are liken it. i wish i could add a higher wattage light to my grow but id have to move my grow out of my closet because it would be too small and get too hot.

15. You should upload to Grasscity using the little paper clip thing, also I would suggest striping any data off the pics to avoid big bro and uploading to Grasscity because they are in the Netherlands and 5 OH can't get warrants easy if at all. I could be wrong but if these are going along with mine then you may have some stunting. Looks nice though and green keep it up! :hello:

:smoke:

16. yea i figured this site out. wont be seeing any updates from guys sorry lmao even though im 1,000% legal. have a good 1 :smoke:

17. like the polyploid seedling hope that turned out well.