ezigzags lemon skunk & vanilla kush perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by ezigzag, Nov 22, 2010.

1. #1 ezigzag, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    ezigzag organic perpetual grow the the ultimate closet

x10 lemon skunk femenized greenhouse seeds

x10 vanilla kush femenized barneys farm

2x3 sunhut with 125watt cfl for my mothers

2x2 homemade area with 8 high output t5 bulbs for vegging

4x4 sunhut with 600watt solar max bulb + 2 hydro farm 8"can fans same ventilation as the last grows

x1 duel pole 30amp breaker running right into my closet from the main breaker

x4 5 gallon reservoir each res has its own airstone & pump

co2 tank with regulator and brand new cap co2 ppm controller/monitor

so that pretty much covers the new stuff the plan with this new grow is to be perpetual by mid January sprouted some seed 2 weeks ago 5of5 lemon skunk sprouted 3of5 vanilla kush sprouted
    will post first pics later tonight of the whole set up

2. first pic is of my first 4 to sprout left 2 lemon skunk right 2 vanilla kush 2 of these 4 will be mothers this is the 2x4 hydro hut[​IMG]

these other 5 are in my homemade area they will be thrown in flowering in 1 month and 1 month later 4 cuttings from the mothers will be thrown in flowering until i have found my two mothers i will continue this same process
    [​IMG]

3. here is a couple pics of the 4x4 hydro hut still not set up 100%

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not that anybody cares but here is the electrical setup

[​IMG]

4. bump :smoke:

looks dope homie

5. Hey good buddy,
    I'm sub'd! interested in those two strains. and a fan of your nice environment there. Including the electrical! 30 amp subpanel? what kind of light you planning to throw at these girls when they show their flowers? what's the ventilation like?

6. here oldtime i drew this crappy little pic just for u to answer your ventilation setup question
    as for lighting i will be using 1 600watt solarmax bulb with lumetec electronic adjustable ballast but plan on throwing 1 more 600 as soon as i find a portable ac

[​IMG]

7. Nice work, thanks for the pic. I'm off to get my own fan & controllers (a thermostat and a variable speed control) wired up today...smaller setup than yours and fresh air directly into the grow room with a 4'x4'x8' high diy cabinet divided into veg and flower all in the same room, but exhausted out through another room. I like the idea of the HEPA filter on the intake window, I may have to play with that. Don't know how stinky things are going to get for me and how much negative pressure I will generate, but I do like big odor weed...

8. yea stinky weed is great

9. here is an update of my mothers
    [​IMG]

and these 5 will be flowering in just 2 weeks
    [​IMG]

and here is a bump blueberry hydro grown by my homie nasty boy
    [​IMG]

10. HiYa ez... looks like a real nice set up man. I love it when we have to punch a hole or two through a wall to get something in or out... LOL ... really, I do.

Looking forward to some nice grow pics bro. Here's a rep at ya to send ya good vibes!

11. thanks 4 the rep p38 and if u stick around im sure there will be some great flowering photos to come as long as daddy is around his girls :cool:

12. now that things are finally rolling around here i feel like an update is in order
    first the mother selection program
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

clones have been ripped from all of these girls now to flower them and see witch two stick around the clones are on day 7 and plant 1 & 2 clone extremely well
    [​IMG]

strong vanilla kush plant
    [​IMG]

and lemon skunk to the right
    [​IMG]
    it does not respond to nuets as well as the vk

vk upclose
    [​IMG]

LS upclose
    [​IMG]
    another LS
    [​IMG]

plants are 20 days in 12/12 clones will be flowered in 10 days and every 30 days from there

13. day 27 up first vanilla kush
    [​IMG]

so far the colas on the vk are totally beating the ls but trich production is insane on the ls
    [​IMG]
    and a macro shot of ls as well im pretty sure i violated her personal space with shot
    [​IMG]

14. ok i htink its time 4 an update so ill start with the mother chamber these are the two plants i chose to let stick with one vk and one lemon skunk chosen by plant structure how easy it clones and how well the clones take nuets and of course vigor and ive kept 1 clone from every plant flowered in case there is something i missed
    [​IMG]
    and here is veg/clone chamber plants will veg for two weeks after they are well rooted
    [​IMG]

and now some sweet sweet flowers 1st lemon skunk at 3 1/2 weeks
    [​IMG]

and now vanilla kush at 6 weeks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and now a few shots of lemon skunk at 6 weeks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well be back next week

15. oh yea the whole flowering room
    [​IMG]

16. update well im 2 weeks 3 days from first harvest and im set for the next 5 months all areas of my grow are 100% full so first here is the veg chamber followed by the two mother plants
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    some lemon skunk
    [​IMG]
    vanilla kush
    [​IMG]

macro lemon skunk the trichs are starting to turn
    [​IMG]
    vanilla kush macro
    [​IMG]

17. Nice grow and pics Ezigzag and a great journal well on it's way. A public plus rep to you since I gotta spread it before you get it again.

Keep the pics coming bro,

chunk

18. thanx 4 stopping by chunk

19. nice job man....looks great

20. Looking good! Can't wait for your report on the GH Lemon Skunk, as I have the same in veg. :smoke:
    Peace,
    ET