Here is my last plant ~ 8 weeks flowering. I chopped it a little early because, honestly, I got impatient. she probably had a little more weight to pack on. final dry weight was 22.2g of smokable buds.
This harvest didn't yield as much as i wanted/expected but i did f*k up a lot during the grow...first off, my plant was 3 months vegged before flowering (WAY too much lime in the soil mix...ph problems for a LONG time)...it didn't stretch at all once switched...I had it in a 3/4 gal. pot for wk. 2-6 flowering. I decided (way too late) to transplant the bitch into a 5-gallon bucket. I was working with a VERY small cabinet at that time less than 30" tall. my light hung 3 inches above the top of the plant while in the bucket. one of the buds got light bleached on its top half. I definitely didn't use it to its full potential.
this soil mix was pretty much just MGOC and perlite...some lime (as mentioned before). I fed it synthetic nutrients for the first 2 months of its life then decided to adopt an organic regiment head up by the application of AACTs
The early harvest made for a trippy ass high... SO damn good and the smoke was smooth and tasty. better than i ever hoped for.
Edited by p_snickers, 19 September 2010 - 04:41 AM.