wiz khalifa lamest rapper EVER?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by liltunechi24, Mar 25, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0js88Mtmsu35BGz1]Video: Not F*ckin With Blunts At All: Wiz Khalifa Smells Someone Smoking A Blunt & Checks Him! Asks Dude To Put It Out & Gives Him A Paper Plane "We Dont Smoke No Blunts In Here"[/ame]

from the new blonde hair (gay) to this shit and his new cd is fucking pop, is he the lamest rapper ever?

i use to be the biggest wiz fan when kush & oj came out, but seriously his new shit is WACK!!!!!!!!!

anyone else feel the same?

2. He's always been a below average rapper, that hasn't changed.

3. Now hes a whiny bitch to go with it

4. You guys are lame for hating. When Show and Prove flopped (which IMO, was some of his best work), he started changing his style up. He wants the money, let him get the money and quit bitching about him because he's blowing up and you aren't, or you don't approve because he isn't, "real hip hop".

Find something better to do with your time....

5. when kush and oj came out, that was a pretty sick album. when that came out everyone started jumpin on the d. i never heard of him before kush and oj. now all he is, is pop. this is the only person i hate to see have success. he fucking sucks and he has millions and millions of dollars. theres other rappers that suck too and have millions but this guy is soo fucking fake and weak its unbearable. listen to his new album, i dont know if it was rap or pop and the lyrics sucked. atlantic always changes there rappers just like they changed lupe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97bmjNjPi9M]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep[/ame]

- thats the number 1 song on itunes. its not even good AT ALL

im probably hating hard as fuck right now but it really pisses me off.

6. quit bitching about him because im not blowing up? wtf? i dont rap. i never said anything about real hip hop because i like all hip hop but dude went from some hardcore ghetto rap to pop. thats pretty fucking fake. hes getting his money now i see that but dude really doesnt deserve it. that hair is gay as fuck too

7. Though some of that shit y'all pop true it, I ain't relating
    If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating

Words from a true artist, if you like Wiz you'll probably have to google it to find out what classic track it was said on....

8. Not saying that you rap, I'm just saying like because he is blowing up and getting money you would rather have, or feel other artists deserve, that's it's bullshit. While I believe that's true, it's reality. I just hate it when people openly hate just to hate. If you don't like it, don't listen or even acknowledge it. Bad press is press nonetheless.

Wasn't addressing what you were saying, he has always been below average. His bars were never anything special, just has a good flow and catchy voice, see Wayne.

9. you gotta listen to something once to see how it is. i listened to his new album shit was too lame not to talk about.

10. Oh... Well, in that case I apologize. I took the "you guys" to mean the three of us that had posted, my bad homie.

:smoke:

11. dude was probably trying to mess with him. i don't even listen to wiz khalifa but thanks to all of his fanboys even i am aware that blunts are a no-go.

12. its alll about the money... some people work at burger king, other people sign atlantic lol

13. Let him make his money. Quit hating. Worry about your own life. Hes living his and enjoying the fuck out of it. Take that as an example and mind your own business and listen to music you like. That cd was bad in my opinion though, but all his black and yellow fans love it. Hes loosing all his long time fans however.

14. his music is obnoxious and lame and so is he
    my roommate will not stop playing his shitty music
    fuck

15. anyone who doesn't like wiz is "fighting the establishment" and hating on him because its "sooooo mainstream". it's like fuck off, i just think he sucks.

EDIT: and who does he think he is to tell that dude to stomp out his blunt? what a tool. let the man be.

16. i downloaded all of his albums a few weeks back and about 5 songs were decent...lol

17. well a lot of ppl on here only listened to kush and OJ before this record.

go back a lil further and u will find that he has a lot of good material on his MANY mixtapes. and kush n OJ is not an album, its a mixtape.

i havent heard this new album and honestly ive never been a huge wiz fan anyway. i just think some of his mixtape tracks are hot.

18. haters gonna hate.. if you dont like his music dont listen to it... its that simple

19. If you listen to Wiz Khalifa, you're not expecting to go through lyrical hoops or anything like that. There's plenty of people on my itunes for that, with underground music I find daily that you've never heard of.

You just wanna hear his badass voice rap about weed, champagne, and paper planes....you'll get over it.

His new shit is for the radio, so I don't listen, but fuck it I'll bump his good tracks.

20. what kind of a rapper doesnt smoke blunts? if i were that dude i woulda blew my blunt hit in his face. This guy has lost any credibility he ever had with that video. Its highlarious how in one of his videos, he is smoking blunts. wow