JAM LIVE MUSIC Miami/ft.laudy/Boca!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Penny_Lane, Jan 20, 2011.

1. #1 Penny_Lane, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    Fellow south florida music lovers, i love the city and can always count on finding new tunes,bands,good music thanks to all you blades!!:hello: I would love to be able to find good shows and live music that will be playing in the area!! Sometimes we all dont hear about the hole in the wall bars with great artist or not so big bands that come down to play shows!!! Like this band called Zoogma they played a free show at Bardot in Downtown Miami on Tuesday!! I saw them at Wakarusa last year!! so when i saw that they were playing in miami so stoked!!!! Hopefully all you blades let us know whats up with live shows and music worth checking out here in south florida!!!! Doesnt matter what genre, The music never stops.. here are some shows coming up this weekend:smoking::smoking: Toke it up Fellow music lovers!:smoking:

1/20/2011 SKA band Reel Big Fish @ Revolution in Ft. Lauderdale

1/20/2011 Reggae band JAHFE @ Bardot in Downtown Miami
    Jahfe - For the People - "The Solution" In Stores Now

1/20/2011 Electronica/Jazz/Rock band Zoogma @ the Funky Buddha in boca raton
    The Official Website of Zoogma

1/21/2011 Rock/Funk/Psychedelia band Bright Light Social Hour @ Transit Lounge in Miami
    The Bright Light Social Hour - Home

1/21/2011 Reggae/rock Fusion band ARAKA @ Tobacco Road in Miami (Miami oldest bar, the first bar to ever have a liquor license in miami)

1/22/2011 Rock band The Heavy Pets @ the Funky Buddha in Boca

1/22/2011 Jazz/Funk/Blues band GALACTIC @ Revolution in Ft. Lauderdale
    Galactic

1/22/2011 Hip-Hop Group ArtOfficial @ Bardot in Downtown Miami
    ArtOfficial | The official site of Hip-Hop group ArtOfficial.

1/23/2011 House DJ Dirty South @ SET in South Beach Miami

2. Zoogma...

Attached Files:

3. 1/27/2011- funk/reggae/ska band Experimento @ Bardot downtown miami

1/27/2011- Rock guitarist Robin Trower @ Culture Room Ft.Lauderdale

1/28/2011- indie Rock band Tokyo Police Club @ Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale

4. 2/25/2011- One man jam band improviser Keller Williams @ Revolution Live Ft. Lauderdale, FL

2/25/2011- Funky Boogie Down Music Big Sams Funky Nation @ The Stage Miami,FL

2/25/2011- Hip- Hop quite the Voice T-Pain @ Mansion Miami Beach, FL

2/26/2011- Kryptonite Metal Fest @ Tobacco Road Miami,FL

2/26/2011- Reggae Ska Latin band Bachaco@ Jazid Miami Beach,FL

2/26/2011- funk/reggae/ska band Experimento @ Bougainvillea's South Miami, FL

2/27/2011- Metal Music for Jesus Underoath @ Revolution Live, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

3/1/2011- Funky one band Man Zach Deputy @ The Funky Buddha Lounge Boca Raton,FL

3/2/2011- Ninja Soul Funky Music man Zach Deputy @ Tobacco Road Miami, FL

3/2/2011- Reggae Punkster The Expendables @ Culture Room Ft. lauderdale, FL

5. #5 Penny_Lane, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
    3/10/11- An acoustic session with Matisyahu @ Fieldhouse at the BankUnited Center UM Miami, FL
    The Miami Hurricane » Matisyahu to perform acoustic set March 10

3/11/11- DWNTWN concert series with Artofficial @ Bayfront Park Miami, FL
    ArtOfficial | The official site of Hip-Hop group ArtOfficial.

3/11/11- Aint nothing better than a gangsta party! Snoop Dogg @ Club Cinema, Pompano Beach, FL

3/11/11- Spam AllStars @ Tobacco Road Miami, FL

3/12/11- Marley Fest 9 Mile Music Festival @ Bayfront Park Miami, FL
    Artists | Bob Marley Movement

3/12/11 Reggae Miami local Band JAHFE @ Tobacco Road Miami, FL

3/13/11- Mr. sauce himself G love @ Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    G. Love - Philadelphonic - Home

3/16/11- Rebelution @ revolution live Ft. Lauderdale, FL

6. i'll be at marleyfest! might hit up snoop too

7. For all those musicians in South Florida..... If you gots nothing to do come out to the open Jam night At titanic brewery by the university of Miami!!!!
    Music starts at 9- till close (2am) EVERY TUESDAY. Great Company,Great Tunes, and a Great Buzz indeed you'll have!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    5813 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
    Coral Gables, FL 33146-2422
    (305) 668-1742

8. what about the HUGE 9 mile reggae fest (used to be called the bob marley celebration) this saturday (3-3) and every year on virginia beach /key biscayne?

bobmarleymovement.com/

im surprised no members posted here about it. no one must smoke bud or like reggae! =(

the marleys, capelton, burning spear, collie budz & more.

9. #9 Penny_Lane, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012

Oh man i completely forgot about this lol :smoking::smoking:
    MARLEY FEST is always great. It was nice that it was on the key this year, close to Jimbos love that little old shack :)

03/08/2012- Funky Kumbia Spanish Reggae band ARAKA @ Jazid, Miami Beach, FL

03/09/2012- 03/11/2012- Aura Music Festival @ St. Cloud, FL

03/09/2012- Get Funky with the Rebirth Brass Band @ Culture Room, Ft.lauderdale

03/09/2012- Jam away Alvin Youngblood Hart's Muscle theory+ the Amazing Lee Boys @ The Stage, Miami, FL

03/10/2012-Miamipalooza Spring Break Music festival @ Tobacco road, Miami, FL

03/14/2012- That 1 Guy @ The Culture Room, Ft.Lauderdale, FL

10. man aura is this weekend i wish i was going.... oh well i can wait for wanee!

was anyone at dso at revolution last weekend?

edit: oooooh there's an alivin youngblood hart show tonight? might have to check that out