I Fucking Hate Eminem!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Apr 11, 2003.

1. did any of u eminem haters and arosith lovers out there, emimen just re did drem on..i fucking hate him

2. well i don't really hate eminem cause i think he's still one of the most skilled mc's out there today (though his new stuff sucks ass.) But yeah, he did sort of kill that song by Aerosmith.

same shit with Jay Z and his rendition (bonnie and clyde) of "Me and My Girlfriend" by Tupac.

Man him and Beyonce fucked that shit up to no end. The original song was'nt even about a guy and his girlfriend...Tupac just used the term "girlfriend" in talking about his gun.

3. Could he be this generations Vanilla Ice?

4. dont care for rap but i do realize Eminem is the best thing to ever happen to rap

5. he could be one of my most disliked artist around now. his only material is about his hatred for his mum (YAWN) which he has done in tooooooooooo many songs. either that or some drugs he has never tried.

in conclusion he is a bum

6. yeah if he could only make more songs like "amityville" that would be cool but...he's all played out now.

7. eminem is getting really old now..... turning 30 any day now! still hot as hell though.... but his voice was WAY better when he was younger!

8. LOL! i feel you.

COME ON! you think he is one of the most skilled mc's? you havent heard good emceees then. heres a FEW emcees that are better than eminem and jayz.......Aceyalone, Rakim, del, krs one, vinnie paz(the verbal hologram)

9. This thread is about Eminem, not the Blades of the City. No need to judge anyone here.

I think that he should have left the song alone. I agree with Aurora about Jay-Z, too. Big mistake.

10. Word.

11. never liked eminem tho most of the people in my high school were like that guy in Hollywood's Most Wanted. You know, that white quy that thinks he's a thug rapper. And his rendition of Dream On was ok (not great) if you think about the fact the even Run DMC did an Aerosmith song (Walk this Way). Aersmith has always been happy to let people from other genres cover their songs.

12. Glad to see that I'm not the only person who realizes that Eminem has ruined hip-hop. I wish that these MTV kids would dig further into the roots of a great genre and discover true talent like A Tribe Called Quest, Pete Rock, Gangstarr, and all the other classics. I think that there's still some great new hip-hop out there, probably lots I've never heard, but Eminem's made me stick to the old skool.

I liked when it was about the party, not about killing your wife.