Eminem and Royce 5'9 Bad Meets Evil

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SublimeSativa, May 24, 2011.

1. June 14, 2011 mark it on your calendars kiddos because Eminem is releasing an album with Royce Da 5'9. From the looks of the first single "Fast Lane" this shits going to be hot! It sounds like old Eminem is back and if you haven't listened to Royce Da 5'9, you need to do so he is an amazing rapper.

2. Hell yeah Imma get that shit the day it drops, I loved bad meets evil me and my freind who passed listend to bad meets evil the group everytime we hung out, Imma bump that shit extra loud so she can hear it =). Hell the sequels gonna be epic.

3. Sorry to here about your friend passing, may she rest in peace. Yeah this is gonna be the first album i buy since encore. I didn't buy relapse because I was lazy, and i didn't buy recovery because it got too mainstream, but i still loved it:D

4. more excited about royce than em tbh

5. If i wasn't such an Eminem fan i probably would be too, but I just love everything he does, i haven't heard a song i hate by him yet, call me a fanboy or whatever. But Royce 5'9 is a bad ass rapper he's one of the few rappers i put on bar with Eminem.

6. Thanks for the notice.

I'll be sure to check it out..i'll give it a hear early (usually the album will be available about a week or 2 before the actual release date) and then i'll buy it if i like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMFwn1G_NZU]YouTube - ‪Eminem & Royce Da 5'9'' - Fast Lane‬‏[/ame]

Song is amazing.

7. Is it just me, or does eminem seem like an old man by now?

8. I'm sure a lot of people think that, but i don't consider him old, i consider him experienced. At 38 he's still doing it better than most rappers, he's definately the best mainstream rapper out today in my opinion anyway. 38 isn't really that old even if you consider it old he's still going strong and writing great songs.

9. It's all good, This will bring back memorys of good times :smoke:. I loved the old eminem, shady forsure. I didnt buy anything he dropped this year or last. You can tell he slowed the fuck down on drugs too. Its amazing how much that shit can get to you. relapse sucked I said it since it came out , I liked the fact he was like, Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground. on the frist single for his next CD haha. I might go buy recovery, but like you said it was to mainstream I remeber logging onto face book and seeing Love the way you lie everrrrrywhere. It fucking sucked.

10. Album would have been dope back in 99-01 but eminem is garbage now.
    Might check it though cause royce is dope....I have a feeling all these following faggots down here in FL will be all over it though so I might pass.

Vast Aire - OX 2010: a street odyssey May 31

11. Thank you for posting this. I always loved Em and Royce's stuff

The single is hot, somebody posted it above check it out if you think Eminem is "whack" now. He is definitely far from that...

12. Holy shit, they reconciled?

13. #13 mushroomsatsuji, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's worse than wack

14. The quality of your posts never seems to amaze me

15. Just curious, what your beef with Eminem?

16. Sounds pretty damn good. I hope the old Eminem is back. I don't understand why so many liked Recovery. I didn't feel it at all. But this sounds very promising.

17. Recovery was probably his worst album, but i still liked it.:eek:

18. I can only draw two reasons why you say that.

Number 1, you used to like him, but then he started making shit like Relapse and Recovery and decided to hate on him no matter how strong he comes back.

Number 2, you don't like rap.

Nah, I'm just trolling you. But really, why don't you like him?