Which earbud headphones should I get?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by avegranum, Feb 17, 2011.

1. About 2 years ago, I foolishly spent $100 on some Bose In-ear headphones. It fits very nicely for me, and I thoroughly enjoy the quality of sound (btw I use a Zune HD for audio, typically @ 320kbps)

I have had problems with the internal wiring becoming frayed and whatnot eventually leading to an entire ear bud becoming incapable of outputting audio. This is not particularly the problem, I called Bose and they sent me a brand new pair... But this has happened three times, only this time they're sending me their 2nd generation, again for free.

My question is: Should I refrain from opening it, and buy some different headphones? Ebay has these things going for $70 to $80. And I was thinking about getting a pair of Klipsch Image S4. What do all y'all think?

I'm not getting beats by dre, they are overpriced. I don't want to pay for a brand name again.

2. I have turtle beach x11's that i use for my computer.The quality is great and they come with a microphone you can use for misc. stuff.They are pretty much designed for gaming but who cares.

here's the link:
    Xbox 360 Gaming Headset | Ear Force X11 | Turtle Beach

but if you're looking for actual earbuds,i'd go with the skullcandy inkd's.For only 20 bucks they have been treating me and my ipod well :)