Let's talk rewatchable movies...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by KOd3Gr33n, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I don't think it was a good idea to rewatch
    Videodrome
    13th Floor
    Dark City
    The Matrix
    The Truman Show
    together
    watching
    Source Code
    for a change of pace is not helping...:eek:

2. Camp Nowhere and Airheads are both awesome.
    Nothing embarrassing about those!

Another one that would fit into the Camp Nowhere area of "I'm not too sure if I should admit how much I like that" is the movie "Angus".

3. I can't believe I forgot this one! But I'm a Cheerleader. Anybody seen this? It's hillarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ileGil63s90]‪But I'm a Cheerleader - Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Sideways
    Star Wars (Original three)
    Lord Of The Rings
    Superbad

Those are the movies I watch quite often. Sideways is an amazing film if you ask me. Most people would find it boring. Plus, it has a very deep underlying story/tone to it about life that most people don't catch.

5. I really want to buy Wet Hot American Summer

[​IMG]

6. Sideways is my brother's favorite movie, I heard Paul Giamatti is really good in it.

7. Indiana Jones trilogy movies, never gets old it's like pure nostalgia when I watch them. Also fight club for me and Alot of tarantinos movies aswell as guy ritchies.

8. Big fish is another one.

9. Big Trouble In Little China. I fucking love this movie, can watch it back to back and it'll never get old.

Plus Aliens. Don't even wanna think about how many times I've watched it but I know I'm gonna watch it a billion times more.

10. The warriors. Shaun of the dead. The goonies, terminator 2, robocop 2, and various others i cant think of right now

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nml_Qvu61SE]Kick Ass - Hit Girl FPS scene - YouTube[/ame]

12. Rewatchable: Back to the fucking Future, and Ghostbusters. Two of my favorite movies of all time.

2001: A Space Odyssey is a great film to watch high.

I could go on and on...so many good movies.

13. Oh god I own so many movies it's not even funny I guess I'll go off the top of my head and put them in categories:

War: saving private Ryan, we were soldiers, platoon, flags of our fathers, and letters from iwo jima.

Zombie: zombieland, Shaun of the dead but don't watch it that much it's only on here because it's funny, all of the original "dead" series by George Romero, the new remakes are ok but I'd rather watch the original.

Comedy: I don't watch much comedies so I guess pineapple express, and honestly that's the only one I can think of. Oops forgot ghostbusters and talladega nights

Every other movie I can think of I'm just gonna put in action adventure, so: die hard 1, rush hour 1, scarface

Horror: devils advocate, silence of the lambs, hanibal lecteur,

These are the only movies I had out by my tv so when I actually look through the tubs of movies I have I'll post the rest.