Hollywood hits a new low: A horror movie about being stuck on a ski lift

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Soap, Dec 29, 2009.

1. It was a regular day when Tony and a couple of friends were off to the coffee shop, but they were about to face the unexpected. As the friends get to the coffee shop they realize they've left their specialty refill mugs at home. They have $1.00 for their refills but no mugs, and a regular coffee is $1.29. The group of friends soon realizes the situation is growing out of control, they will have to take to extreme measures to get their coffee refills. The car won't start and home is 5 miles away. This group of friends is in for an adventure.

Will Tony and his friends ever get their discounted refills? See "The Coffee Shop" in theaters to find out.

2. Stay tuned for: Trapped!...The Door Lock on the Porta-Potty is Stuck and No On Knows You're In There. It's the story of a 19 year old dude, at an outdoor concert that just wrapped up, who has to relieve himself of the last beer he sneakily took out of someone else's cooler while they were passed out. While everyone else is leaving, he suddenly realizes the door lock is jammed on the porta-potty and there's no other way out.

3. doesnt look too bad

but nether did that movie about the scuba divers left behind in the ocean and that was fuckin terrible

4. That was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen... wasn't there a pointless 5 minute scene of the guy trying to kill a fly in their hotel room? :laughing:

5. #6 Haze23, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUc77Dn8Me0]YouTube - Larry David Rides the Ski Lift[/ame]

Seriously though, what the fuck is so scary about being stuck on a ski lift. He jumps into a pile of snow and breaks his legs? haha wow.

But if Harry Knowles from Ain't It Cool News loved it, then it must be awesome! :rolleyes:

6. hahahaha thats exactly hat my mind went to when i saw this thread.
    one of the best episodes btw

7. I read the info on the movie. Looks like they get stranded on the lift, get off somehow, then try and make their way through the mountains. Looks a lot better than a 2 hour movie about three people stuck on a ski lift..hehe.

8. #9 TearDownGod, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    LOL OPEN WATER was the absolute most terrible movie i've ever seen. So fucking anticlimactic.... Although it's kind of justified because the two (lame asses I might add) main characters get devoured by sharks.

It was hilarous when Larry busted his ass.. I love Curb:eek:.

Edit-It'd be so awesome if they added a twist in the movie where they all stayed on the ski lift for days and survived by drawing straws and eating eachothers body parts.

9. lol... Open Water. God, that was a horrible movie.

10. I wanted my money back five minutes into that crock of shit.

11. that movie looked awful

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

the first thing the employees do is inspect all chair lifts before closing down, and even if someone got stuck up there they can make it to the chair behind them easily and keep doing it until they get to the bottom.

13. Not at all, I took a ski lift up in the mountains in Montana, we were regularly 60+ feet high, way above the trees and the other ski lifts were at least 30 or so feet away. YOu cant climb wire for shit when its at a 45% angle on the side of a mountain.

14. Had she bought her tickets like everyone else and not just whored her way in, she and her friends would probably still be alive. Also, why didn't they just use their ski jackets to fashion a rope and climb down?

15. Wow, this shit's actually going to theatres?!:eek:

16. Would just bust out the pipe and start packing bowls. Problem solved.