PC Grow, Short Stuff #1 auto

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by dudenochance, Jan 31, 2012.

1. #1 dudenochance, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Hey all,

First time with an indoor, first time with micro, few small outdoors under my belt with autos

(ak47 lowryder x hindu kush) but very guerrilla styled. Will be nice to watch this one everyday.

Ordered my beans from Attitude, Short Stuff Seeds - Short Stuff #1 and got em in about 10

days. 9/10 seeds were beauties brown tiger striped but one was a little green. I decided to germ 2

of the seeds, one being the greenish and the other a beauty. Took about 48 hours for the seed to

pop (paper towel) and have it in a little soil in the box now(featured in pic). The green seed has

taken about a week and half and I cut into the side with a fresh razor blade and it actually helped it

along and I just put it in the soil. My set up is in my sig but a quick run down

PCBox 2x26w@6500k 2x26w@2700k, two exhaust 80mm fans, passive intake, homemade carbon filter

Jiffy mix organic seedling mix, 2.5 litre container wrapped in foil

Hope you all sub and enjoy:smoke:

Day3 - seeds are not fem'd. am going to produce more seeds / cross with other strains and create my own unique auto flowers down the road.

2. sounds solid, good luck!

3. thanks man

4. Im gonna follow this one

5. i'm watching!! exciting stuff that strain will be killer once it's done! Two headknockers in one!

6. thanks :hello:

7. What do you plan on crossing it with? I also wanna start doing the same thing in my PC haha. I wanna make it solely to start crossing breeds. Im subbed.

8. Got a blue widow fem seed as one of y freebies not gonna do it till I get a good male save the pollen and pollinate a few branches

9. When you've got a good batch of seeds made a few months from now, I'll be driving up for a few !! Im sure there's a few VW/Audi shows up that way

10. This is awesome! Subbed.

11. Yeah man waterfest is in jersey just like 6 hours or so from where im at, thanks for all the support no real update still a little seedling looking healthy, new pics when some new growth comes in

12. waterfest is a small hike. but i think theres either an early season show up in CT or something i forget, been a while.

Cant wait to see more updates as this grows!

13. Super excited for this one. I'm also doing a PC grow except with Jack Herrer autos & hydro. Subbed!

14. Waterfests a hike but worth it, kamuix would love to see a journal man :smoke:

15. I was thinking about it. I might now that I've taken actually the time to actually post here instead of just lurking all the time:hello: I'm only on day 27 (day 4 of flower) so it might be worth it for the roughly 33 days I have left of the grow

16. Yeah man perfect time to start post-veg

17. I may tag along n see how it goes,very cool.

18. will be getting my computer back on monday no more phone updates, and will have a

couple pictures, cheers and thanks to all who are following :smoke:

19. Great,lets see how yr doing..

20. maybe you'd have a computer sooner if you weren't growing things in it!! :smoke: inspired thought.