MrBear2Point8's PC Bagseed Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mr_Bear, Dec 12, 2011.

1. This is thread two in what I can see being a series. I am currently waiting on a seed to pop. I have 3 unknown bagseeds germinating in a paper towel - whichever the strongest *looking* is in 3 days (or 5 in they havent popped by day 3) will be going in a red cup and into the PC box.

This will be my second full grow inside a PC case, and for reference below is a link to my prior thread. That plant was just harvested within the past week.

[​IMG]

Stay tuned for updates!

- MrBear :smoke:

2. subbed and i promise i'll be a patient bear

looking forward to see what you can do with a bagseed :)

what's the plans for it? same setup obviously as the g13, but i presume the training will differ

3. [quote name='"KazKin"']subbed and i promise i'll be a patient bear

looking forward to see what you can do with a bagseed :)

what's the plans for it? same setup obviously as the g13, but i presume the training will differ[/quote]

Essentailly. Volume of container, relative starting point within container, and training. :)

4. I'm tuned in.

5. #6 Mr_Bear, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    I will not disappoint. Pics of my recent harvest can be located in my other thread while you wait. (second link in sig)

I did check the 3 seeds, and one looks like its cracking already and i can see the sprout on its way. Looks like we may have already found my candidate for this grow!

6. subbed again :)

7. Well, we are on the way. Checked the seeds this morning. The one that looked promising yesterday seems dead. however the other 2 have popped! I pulled the "best" looking one, and we're off!

[​IMG]

Yes, i know its a mite far from the light.... but that is in an attempt to reduce drying out while i am at work since it hasnt broken ground yet. once its above ground i'm going to be bringing it close to the lights. I figure i'll wait about a week then transplant before she hits the bounds of red cup....

then LST will begin :)

Thanks for tuning in!

Attached Files:

8. Haha beast!! Round 2! I'm subbed in bear!

9. Subbed for round 2. I followed your other grow very closely, and man looked well worth the wait. Well done man, cant wait to see this one.

10. Subbed for the journey

11. So... i planted a popped seed with a 1" taproot yesterday around 10am. I just got home from work, and she's just now peeking thru the soil with healthy looking initial growth.

12. Do you plan on doin an lst or scrog?

13. Well, if you looked at my last grow I chose to LST and go for the bonsai style.

This time.... not much changed aside from the style i wish the plant to take on.

I do not like screen of green as i spend way to much time poking around my plants and is not needed if you lst a certain way. My last grow went well with simply lst, tho i had her tied down very much against her will - but everything came out great IMO

14. [quote name='"mrbear2point8"']

Well, if you looked at my last grow I chose to LST and go for the bonsai style.

This time.... not much changed aside from the style i wish the plant to take on.

I do not like screen of green as i spend way to much time poking around my plants and is not needed if you lst a certain way. My last grow went well with simply lst, tho i had her tied down very much against her will - but everything came out great IMO[/quote]

What was the dry weight of your harvest I tried to look through only saw over a zip wet. I'm lookin forward to seeing what you come up with this grow gonna be nice

15. [quote name='"Boketh"']

What was the dry weight of your harvest I tried to look through only saw over a zip wet. I'm lookin forward to seeing what you come up with this grow gonna be nice[/quote]

Not sure, havent weighed it yet, letting it cure first. Im in no rush. I was estimating between at least an eighth to a quarter.

It wasnt meant to be a beast, it was a bonsai.... That happens to also be pretty potent

16. well folks, here we go again. it is currently day 2 but, i was testing my bonsai and forgot to upload pics :) so day one is here... then i may do today if its made any visible growth worth noting.

Day One:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here we go!
    __________________________________________________________________________________

day1a.jpg
    __________________________________________________________________________________​

Attached Files:

• day1.jpg
      day1.jpg
      File size:
      354.5 KB
      Views:
  17. #20 bagerzxxx, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    Looking good so far :) Just wondering how long do you cure your buds for?
    My mate does it for a couple of days and I didnt really think that would make much difference from just drying it and smoking it without the cure.