Rubbermaid Stealth micro grow LED+CFL

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by randomdude420, Sep 14, 2011.

1. im using a 30 litre rubbermaid tote. i have two 50 watt LEDs they are 660/630/425 and are 2011 lighthouse hydro. also have one 26 watt 2700k cfl bulb in there had more but temps were too high.

pics are from day 13

they are under 12/12 because they are finishing in the tote.

temps float around 74-78 and humidity is 37-40%

Attached Files:

2. that looks real promising man, keep it up!

3. thank you. also ive been feeding them big
    bloom and just yesterday they had there first feeding of a mixture of big bloom, tiger bloom, and open sesame.

4. so i came home from work today and the plant on the left in the cups got hugee

Attached Files:

5. but the onee leaf is pointing downwards do i need to water it?

6. well i felt the soil and im assuming i overwatered it.. just gonna see what happens i guess.

would transplanting it help do you guys think?

7. do you have any holes in the bottom of the cups ?
    can you get them any closer to the leds ?

8. [quote name='"Boar"']do you have any holes in the bottom of the cups ?
    can you get them any closer to the leds ?[/quote]

yeah i do have a few holes and they are pretty close the pic was with the lid open i cant take it with the lid closed

9. #9 randomdude420, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    today i added a plant to the grow box i started the germination last night usin paper towel method. i woke up and it was ready so i got a cup of FFoF and put it in the soil. this bagseed was from better weed and was also grown b4 by a friend smelled really skunky during veg.

im starting this seed under 12/12 light schedule

10. I have always found this to be a sign of over watering not under watering. Plants will begin to wilt when under watered. Wait for the soil to dry completely between watering.

11. day 17

just an update on the plant. also i saw one tiny flying bug in my growbox today, i think it was a gnat

Attached Files:

12. day 18

Attached Files:

13. im just curious but what was the point in putting the, on the 12/12 cycle. Are you just trying to get these plants done with? Or are you really going for bud? And if you are looking to harvest bud from these plant how much were you thinking of getting? What do you think of the L.E.D lights? sorry for all the questions just curious.

14. [quote name='"shawnb"']im just curious but what was the point in putting the, on the 12/12 cycle. Are you just trying to get these plants done with? Or are you really going for bud? And if you are looking to harvest bud from these plant how much were you thinking of getting? What do you think of the L.E.D lights? sorry for all the questions just curious.[/quote]

well i dont have that much time until
    i have to finish the hole grow but my next grow is gonna be in a bigger tote idk i will be happy if i could get .5gpw the leds are balling i think i like them a lot they are 2 50 watt leds and 1 26w 2700k cfl

im only gonna finish 2 plants in there unless i can ventilate better to add more cfls so when the show sex im
    going to remove males but only hoping for 2 female so i dknt have to mess wit my ventilation

15. Its definately overwatered. Wait until the dirt in those cups are crusty.
    What did you pay for the lights?
    Looks pretty dope.

16. [quote name='"Pina cola"']Its definately overwatered. Wait until the dirt in those cups are crusty.
    What did you pay for the lights?
    Looks pretty dope.[/quote]

thats what im doing..

they cost like 169 shipped

17. day 20

the skunk bagseed sprouted today under 12/12 this plant will stay 12/12 throughout the whole cycle.

i got a new therm. its wireless so now the box doesnt even need to be opened except for watering. sweet:)

Attached Files:

18. i was thinking about getting mollases tomorrow morning and using that in my next feed

19. 12/12 isnt a big deal since outdoor plants get 12/12 pretty much if im not mistaken. looks good man

20. Do you plan on doing any type of training? Even if u go 12/12 it will help increase your yield. :smoking:

Edit: Well, not including topping or fimming during 12/12!